Relief pf.2

hey, guysss😝

enjoy the chapter !!

——————————————————————————

"Ughhh when are we gonna get there?!~" Sebastian whined in the backseat with the seat belt behind his back, looking out the window and watching as the cars went by on the highway.

Oliver chuckled and took a glance at the GPS before locking his eyes back on the road. "we have an hour left Seb. I told u if you wanted to go to sleep like Ryan then you could"

Sebastian turns over and sees Ryan peacefully sleeping. He coos at the sight and slowly lays his head down on his shoulder. Ryan lifts and lays his head on top of the younger. (awww🙁)

Regie glances into the mirror and sees the two peacefully sleeping. He smiles and returns his attention to the outside.

the other boys were right in front of them on the highway. Regie was the one who insisted on driving but his boyfriend decided for him not to.

A few minutes passed, and Regie felt a hand slide on his thigh, slowly sliding into his inner thigh. his breath hitched, and he took a glance at the man having his left hand on the stirring wheel.

He whispered, "Oliver, what are you doing?" he asked, starting to get flustered. without looking at the boy, he chuckles, "What? I can't show my boyfriend affection?"

Regie blushes, "You...you can" he slowly turns his back to the window, acting like he couldn't feel Oliver take a glance at him.

TIME SKIP

Right after the court case, the boys decided to go out to eat near this huge mall. They either had three options, "Rico's Tacos", "Nella's Burger n Fries House", or "Itachi's Steakhouse Sub" and they picked the Japanese Restaurant bc of the cool anime figures they had outside.

Everyone sat beside each other but unfortunately, Oliver couldn't sit by Regie, he was across from him. The boys were having a good time! talking and laughing about life and other things.

Regie knew Oliver was staring at him, so he took a glance. he gave him the "what?" face and Oliver looked away smiling.

"Ugh, it js feels so good to be away from that crazy woman! I still can't believe u fell for her Oli" Kane, who is already drunk, rants out, everyone turning their attention onto Regie. "Right? He even cheated on me!" Regie blurred out, the whole table laughing except for one person. The boy got an idea in his head ...

"You know, to be honest, I wanted to cheat on him too, js to show how much of an asshole he was," Regie said, the boys going 'out'. Oliver glared at Regie, wanting to hear the full story. Regie smirked and continued, "But there was this one boy..." He stopped, thinking of a name to say until he got cut off by the waiter

"Are u boys all ready to pay?" Everyone turned their attention to the girl and nodded. almost the whole table was cleaned off. Sebastian decided to pay for everyone and right after the girl was finished, she looked over to Regie

She smiled, "Do u have a gf?" she asked. the boys looked at Regie then at Oliver, then back up to the girl. "No...no I do not," Regie said, with a small smirk on his face. Oliver immediately looked over to the boy with a questionable face. He opens his mouth to say something but the waiter, once again, cuts off.

"Would u mind if I have your number?" the girl asked, pulling out her phone and handing it to Regie. He glanced at Oliver for a split second before taking the phone in his hand and putting his number in. He gave the phone back to the girl and she also gave Sebastian's card back.

"You guys have a wonderful night!" She smiled before leaving the table.

Oliver's pov

js wait until we get back to the hotel ...

To Be Continued .....