Hesitation [pt.2]

Regie stood up from the bed, throwing his arms in the air and stretching like a cat. He realized the sun was already up and knew he was in the same dream for hours.

But why dream about Oliver?

"Well, because I'm technically in love with him. Or should I say, madly in love with him!" Regie ranted out loud. He was, indeed sky-high in love with that boy.

"I had one stupid dream about him and now my ears won't stop ringing" Regie held his ears, feeling how hot they were. "Had a dream about who?" A voice from afar startled Regie.

He quickly turned around and saw the one and only, Oliver.

"You scared the hell out of me!" Regie screamed, throwing a pillow at the boy. Oliver caught it just in time, before throwing it back onto the bed.

"Who were you dreaming about? Why are your ears so red? Are you sick again?" Oliver was asking too many questions, and Regie just decided to ignore him and walk into the bathroom.

Oliver scoffed and followed him (obviously). "Hey! I'm talking to you!" Oliver tried to get Regie to answer him while he was finding something to put on.

"Why does it matter?" Regie stopped midway with a white shirt in his hand, looking up at the other. "Why were you in my room anyways? Don't you have a meeting to be at?" Regie rolled his eyes, dropped the white t-shirt on the bench, and went back into the closet.

"Because I was checking to see who was up already. No, I don't have a meeting today, or tomorrow" Oliver explained. He watched as the boy whipped out a pair of black ripped jeans, white Converse, and a black jacket that had a blue and orange pin at the top that spells out his full name (His sister gave it to him as a gift).

Regie looked at the boy with confusion after his hand was on his arm, pulling him closer.

Oliver looked at Regie dead in his eyes.

"Listen, you know I love you right?" Oliver blurted. Regie's knees gave out and almost fell to the ground once Oliver said that out of the blue. But luckily, he managed to keep himself up.

It was like Oliver zipped his mouth up and made him not talk. So, he just hummed and nodded. Who knew Regie was a homewrecker for Oliver (literally everyone knows)?

"Ever since Izzy came around, you haven't been yourself lately. But it's okay if you don't like her, that's fine with me! I just need you to tell me whatever is going on so I can make it better" Oliver said.

Regie had a lot of shit to say. Like a bunch.

It was about Izzy and Oliver, his father, and everyone in the house he had problems with. How was he gonna tell Oliver about his feelings toward him? How was he gonna tell Oliver he didn't like Izzy because they seemed like they were dating and she was taking Oli away from him?

He had too many things on his mind, and all he could do was cry. But he doesn't like crying in front of Oliver. Rather someone or something died, he was hurting, or Oliver himself was dying.

But the tears came down with a push of wind, and both Regie and Oliver went down with tears.

"Please Regie, you have to tell me" Oliver whispered to the older (only by a month). He wanted to cry just by seeing Regie cry. He did love Regie, more than Regie loved him. Which was almost inseparable from that fact.

Regie didn't want to tell Oliver how he felt, but if he didn't, there would be two things. For one, it would haunt him for life. And two, Oliver would ask and bother him every day about it.

But he HAD to tell him. Or otherwise, how would he ever get over this?

------------------

Okay I think I'm done for the day