Obnoxious

Regie woke up from the light shining through the windows of the room. He opened his eyes and looked around, almost thinking he was in heaven for a minute, but he wasn't.

Ringing in his head started going off. He held his head and slightly yelped in pain, before brushing it off.

He was fully awake and ready to get up, but something was stopping him from doing that.

He looked down and saw a veiny hand holding onto his, and a messy-haired headed boy laying on his leg with his shoulder resting against his knee.

The boy shifted and turned before raising, opening his eyes slowly, them going wide like he just witnessed a murder.

Regie then realized who the boy was...-he froze. His heart skipped a beat and could've sworn he felt something wet on his face.

"Regie! Why are you crying?" Oliver quickly pulled his sleeve and attempted to whip Regie's tears away, but was only pushed back.

"Don't touch me, Oliver" A raspy and low, disappointing voice came from Regie's mouth. Regie whipped his tears and didn't beg to look Oliver in the eyes.

Oliver knew he was still pissed off at him, so he had to calm him down, at least try to.

"Regie, listen-" Oliver gets off.

"Listen? Do you want me to listen? After all the shit you've done, you want me to LISTEN?!" Regie then again started yelling, almost waking up the whole hall.

"Just-...please?" Oliver looked at the boy while begging. He needed to apologize to him no matter what.

Regie hesitated at first, rolling his eyes. He looked away from Oliver and nodded his head, notifying him to go.

"I never meant any of this to happen, but I'll tell you everything that comes from my heart" Oliver stated, placing his hands in his lap.

"I and Izzy have been dating for a while now, but that doesn't change how I feel about you, Regie. I romantically loved you before Izzy and I even got together. I don't know what I was thinking when I got together with her, but I was stupid to do so. The moment I saw you walk into that door, I knew I was an asshole for what I did".

"I tried to explain to you, but you didn't listen, you kept yelling. I know you much want to kill me, but I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I hurt you like that, I just don't know, I was dumb".

"I wanted to tell you about Izzy, but at the same time I didn't want to hurt you or lose you. I love you so much, you don't even know".

"I love your smile, your voice, your personality, your laugh, your eyes-, everything about you I want to store in my pocket and never take it out".

"You're the only person I think about, and I know you think the same. I even thought about breaking up with Izzy and getting with you because I loved you, Regie!"

"You don't have to forgive me, and I surely don't need to forgive myself. I got you hurt, and now you're laying in a hospital bed because of me. Because of that stupid argument that I caused and I shouldn't have! You ran out of the house, crying your heart out because of me. I caused this, so I should be the one taking the blame".

"All those things I told you were the truth. I never lie, and you know that. Those kisses I gave you meant something to me, and I know it meant something to you".

"You mean everything to me, and I would likely kill myself if I ever hurt you like this again".

"I love you, Regie. But after this, you don't have to love me back, and you shouldn't".

Regie turned back to the boy. He looked him in the eyes and saw how watery they were. He pulled onto Oliver's collar and roughly kissed him.

Oliver was surprised but kissed him back. Tears fell from his eyelids once he closed them. He moved up and hovered over Regie, placing both his hands beside the boys' ears.

Regie pulled away, "You don't know what it takes to stop loving you. I take a bullet to the heart or you die and I move on in the future"

Oliver sniffed and looked into the boys' eyes with pure love, and Regie could see it.

"It will take me a while to forgive you, but that doesn't mean I won't stop loving you, Oliver. You mean to much for me just to stop loving you after one fight, well it doesn't". Regie explained, whipping the tears from Oliver's face with his thumbs.

"You're an asshole for cheating on me though" Chuckling, watching Oliver slowly sit back down without breaking eye contact.

"I love you too, but it'll take me a while to forgive you one hundred percent"

Oliver nodded. His heart grew bigger and bigger as Regie talked. That man was head over heels for Regie, even god knew it.

The both of them turned their attention to the door. The rest of the members came into the room and immediately started piling onto Regie like rocks.

"Guys, you're crushing me!" Regie smiled and tried to push them off until they finally let him breathe.

"You're awake! Oh my god, you don't know how much I've missed you- how much we've missed you!" Darren faked a tear and playfully whipped it off, earning a laugh from the others.

"How is your head? Does it still hurt?" Justin asked. Regie held his head and shook his head no, "It doesn't hurt that much. It makes a ringing sound, but that's all"

"Sooo...did Oliver apologize to you? He better has caused' he almost killed you!" Kane furiously asked, wanting to know the answer quickly.

"I did apologize to him, sincerely too" Oliver folded his arms. The other nodded.

"Guys, I'm alright. At least I'm not dead, right?" Regie smiled and nodded with the others. "I'll be fine" Sighing, he pushed himself up from his shoulders.

"So you guys are good now?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, looking at Oliver.

Oliver pointed at his lips and smirked, and that meant to Sebastian that he apologized by kissing him and nodding.

They talked for a while before the nurse came into the room, and they got quiet.

"Regie, you are free to go after we take a few more tests on you, okay?" The nurse smiled and nodded her head before pulling a whole tray of needles and some medicine.

The boys all moved out of the way and watched as the nurse got Regie ready before she leaned in for the needles.

Regie gripped Oliver's hand as the nurse stuck the needle in Regie's arm, pushing some type of medicine into his arm before taking it out and placing it on the tray.

"This medicine is for your head and your ringing. You can go to CVS and get another prescription whenever you're out" The nurse smiled and reached to take Regie's bandage off his head...but

"I can do it!" Oliver assisted, making the nurse look at Regie and Oliver, before telling herself they were a couple since they were holding hands.

"Oh, sorry" The nurse embarrassedly smiled and picked up the tray, and walked out the door.

"Why'd you do that? She could've taken it off for me" Regie gave a confused expression. Oliver only shook his head and stood up, walking to the other side of the bed and pulling down the rails.

Regie stopped Oliver from helping him up and got up himself. He yelled at everyone to get out of the room while he changed.

In a minute he came out of the room and immediately grabbed onto Oliver's hand. He was limping a little bit but forced himself to walk.

He was finally going home because he needed a lot of shit to take off.

-------

Merry Christmas 🎄

PLEASE CHECK MY MESSAGE UNDER MY PROFILE PLS

I LOVE YOU ALL