Party

HAHAHA YALL THOUGHTS GET SIKED BIATCH

——

"Do I have to go? I mean, I just got out of the hospital from almost dying, and now I have to go to a party?" Regie complained. He was right, indeed. Oliver nodded in agreement.

He knew it was best for Regie to stay home and rest after...that experience they just had- BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT.

"You're right, Regie. You should stay here and rest, you're not in a good condition yet either" Oliver slightly smiled at the boy before walking out the door. He was stopped with a small grip on his arm.

"If you want me to go then...then I will" Regie flipped on his puppy eye switch and it honestly made the male go bonkers inside his head.

The fella turned around and embraced Regie's face with his hands, looking him in the eyes. "I don't want you getting hurt anymore. Rather it's outside or inside, I will keep my promise"

Regie cooed at the sentence, it made his heart flutter.

"I know and I don't want you getting hurt, but I want to go" Regie pouted, waiting until Oliver said something so he can go celebrate and jump around the room.

"Fine, just stay by my side"

——

"Are you sure this is the way?" Ryan started getting scared as he looked out the window. It looked like they were in the middle of the woods and were lost like some rabbits. "Be quiet! The GPS says we have to go this way" Sebastian rolled his eyes, but he was also scared.

Regie looked out the window and chuckled. "It looks like a horror movie out there. It's a good thing Kane's car lights are bright enough"

Kane just got a new car and hasn't used it since now. (he just wanted to show off 😒).

they finally could see light coming through the distance and in no time, they were pulling right in front of the party.

the house was huge and had a bright green color to it. the LED lights could be seen and you could hear the music from miles away.

"This is gonna Liiiit!" Justin ran into the house and left everybody behind. with a sigh, Oliver took Regie's hand and followed the others into the house.

He had a bad feeling about this. He knew he should always trust his gut, and right now, something was off about this place.

Regie covered his ears once he walked through the house. he felt like he was in a movie theater with a thousand speakers; as if that was possible.

"Hey, you guys made it! Y'know, at first I didn't think y'all would even come!" Angel, their best friend, and the one who invited them to the party welcomes them once they settle down.

by the music being so loud, they were practically yelling at each other.

"Thanks for inviting us, again!" Oliver faked a smile and turned to Regie, "You can go dance if you want to" he requested. Regie indeed hesitated.

"Angel, where's the bathroom?" He asked, completely ignoring Oliver. with a chuckle, "It's upstairs and down the hall to the right. It'll have a sign that says 'bathroom' if you get confused" Angel explained. He just brought this house and still hasn't explored the rest of it.

"Thank you"

Regie attempts to get up but completely forgets he and Oliver were hand in hand. He gets pulled back and lands on the fella's lap.

He was surprised. He blushed like a maniac and turned around; just to meet those big brown eyes again.

He knew what was up once Oliver gave him the most concerned look. He was lucky to have Oliver by his side, but sometimes; he likes to be alone.

He softly grins, "I'll be fine, Oli!"

the younger hesitated, but let him go. Oliver watched the male walk up the stairs, not wanting to leave him in sight again.

———

I'M BACK YALL IK YOU MISSED ME BUT I MISSED YALL TO OML 😭

tbh, I wanted to give y'all a wholesome chapter before I break y'all's hearts (again).

have a nice day 🤭