Jealousy

SASSY REGIE MUST STAND TALL
////////////////

"Hello, I'm Izzy! Oli has told me so much about you!" Izzy gave Regie one of those big basic girl smiles.

Regie could've sworn his stomach went up to his mouth, feeling like he had to throw up. He gave Izzy a fake ass smile back and held her hand, staring at Oliver.

"Oh? Has he now?" Regie raised an eyebrow, smirking down at the boy. Oliver smiled innocently, already knowing Regie doesn't like her guts.

He noticed Regie was giving her mean looks, which tipped him off a bit. He knew Regie was gonna act like this before he made this decision.

However, what decision did he make actually?

"oh let's get to know Izzy, shall we?" Oliver had cut off Regie's and her conversation, pulling Izzy over to the couch, and sitting her down. The others came over and sat next to the girl, asking her questions like "How'd you meet Oliver?" or "How long have you and Oliver been friends?" stuff like that

While they were having a whole conversation, Oliver pulled Regie upstairs into his messy room, closing the door behind them.

"What is it?" Regie folded his arms, leaning against the wall. He didn't know or want to hear what Oliver was about to say. He's already had a bad day.

"What's your problem, Regie? Seriously? You keep giving Izzy mean looks like she has a bug infection on her skin or something!" Oliver slightly raised his voice, throwing his arms out to at least make Regie understand how he was feeling.

To be honest, he only cared about his feelings instead of Regie's. (which is kind of fucked up).

"What do you mean what's my problem? You brought a whole ass girl into this house without me knowing, Oliver!" Regie rolled his eyes, looking at the open computer on the desk with a bunch of unread emails on it.

Oliver was a bit taken aback by that name. Regie has never Oliver, Oliver. He's only called him Oli. Never that.

"Really? Do I have to tell you everything?" Oliver lowered his voice, taking a deep breath in and out. Regie gave him the 'Are you f*cking stupid?' face and scoffed, already ready to leave the room.

(dang, Regie doesn't play)

"Of course, you do, Oliver! Rather it's something important, secretive, or something that you've been hiding for your whole life, YOU'RE supposed to tell me that!" Regie's face was super red. His eyes looked like he was about to cry any second.

Honey that wasn't Regie. That was Reginald.

"About a girl? Regie, you've gotta be kidding me" Oliver sat down on the bench in front of the bed, folding his arms. "Yes, Oliver! About a girl, I don't even know about for god's sake!" Regie went on. He could've sworn he wasn't himself. He's never been this mad about something that little (even though it wasn't) that much.

Regie's pov

My body feels hot. I don't feel good.

I'm sad. I'm mad.

I hate this feeling

I hate the feeling of jealously