Advice

It was the middle of the day. Everyone, including Izzy, was in the living room (again).

All the boys were sitting together, while Oliver and Izzy were sitting together. Izzy had her legs resting on top of Oliver's while she was fixing his hair. They were laughing, blushing, shit like that.

Everyone minded their own business, but Regie was minding his, Oliver, and Izzy's business.

Regie's pov

I hate this!

They're flirting like a bunch of birds fighting over a piece of candy.

1 - They are way too close to each other

2 - Why tf she all up on Oliver like that?

3 - I know it shouldn't be my business BUT IT STARTED TO GET ON MY NERVES

4 - What the hell?

Deep down, It looks like they're dating. But my head tells me they are, and my heart tells me the opposite. I want to call them out but...

Never mind

I got up, making my way upstairs. I heard Sebastian call after me but I didn't respond. I had somewhere to be anyways.

I was meeting up with my cousin at the mall, so I have to get ready or else she'll yell at me for being late.

It was actually kind of hard for me to find an outfit. But luckily, I found one.

I put on my clothes and grabbed my book bag Manager Ty gave me for my 21st birthday. It was a small bag but had a bunch of pockets and was suitable.

I walked back into the living room, walking over to the couch where I was originally sitting at. I grabbed my phone from the couch and was making my way to the front door when someone pulled me back.

I already knew it was Oliver, so I didn't even bother to turn around.

"Where are you going?"

Why would he need to know? I thought he was more focused on Izzy. I sighed and turned around, meeting that bright face.

His skin looked soft, his cheeks were a bit red, his brown eyes could be seen in the dark without a little light, his plump red lips, his outfit-everything about him was perfect.

And the fact I have a big crush on him makes it even worse!

"Out. With my cousin" I said, blushing since I thought about him again. This shit makes me tired.

But it is what it is (🤷🏻)

"Who's your cousin? I don't know any of your cousins" Oliver looked me dead in the eyes. This boy messing with my feelings

"And who's Izzy? I don't know Izzy! Who is she, hm?" I said back to him, snatching my hand away from his grip. Then, Izzy's annoying voice called after him. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, I was annoyed at this point.

"She's calling after her prince, Oliver. Go ahead, go save her" I turned and walked out the door, slamming it behind me.

I quickly got into my car and started the engine, pulling out of the driveway. I kept thinking to myself...