Lie

The boys had just got back home and were all tired. They almost got soaked from the rain but luckily they had umbrellas in the car.

Regie had to pee so he quickly ran upstairs and shut the bathroom door. The others went into the living room and put their leftover food in the fridge and chilled on the couch.

Justin realized Regie and Oliver weren't with the others, nor Izzy, but he didn't think much of it. He pulled his phone out and sat beside Darren.

"Dude, do you think Oli and Izzy are dating?" Darren whispered. Justin scoffed and shrugged his shoulders, "I don't know bro" He sighed, "Y'know Regie is still in love with him"

Darren went quiet before he agreed. He eventually got distracted by TikTok which was on Justin's phone.

Manager Ty was talking with Kane about their next trip with their family. Sebastian and Ryan were watching Disney movies on Seb's phone (like a couple should be doing). Darren and Justin were practically cuddling.

Regie was still in the bathroom taking a fat dump.

But where were Izzy and Oliver?
-
-
-
-
-

"What is it, Izzy?" Oliver asked, taking off his shirt and throwing it somewhere in his closet.

Izzy frowned and sat on the edge of the bed. "Are you mad at me? You've been distant lately and hanging out with that Regie guy all the time" Izzy confronted him, which made him freeze.

"No, I'm not mad at you" Oliver tried to make up a good excuse. "Regie just had some stuff going on with his family, that's all. He's my best friend" Oliver explains with streams of sweat falling down his forehead.

He walked up to Izzy and sat down beside her.

"I know he's your best friend, but I'm your girlfriend, Oliver" Izzy wanted to cry, but she was a strong woman (and an annoying one). "I know you're my girlfriend. I'll make it up to you, how about that?" Oliver smiled, raising his eyebrow.

He was quick to react once Izzy grabbed him by the collar and full-on kissed him. He was shocked, and he knew damn well he would be wrong if he kissed Izzy back.

Until he saw someone standing in the doorway with a surprised expression.
-
-
-
-
-

Regie had just gotten out of the bathroom and was washing his hands. He remembered what Oliver said in the car before they went into the restaurant, so he decided to go tell him what was bothering him.

(y'all already know but forget like y'all don't)

Oliver and Izzy this, Oliver and Izzy that, was extremely painful to think for Regie. He was an over-thinker about everything in life, and this was the most he's negatively thought of.

At first, he didn't think much of it. He was in love with the boy, hell, he still is.

He was anxious. Something told him that there wasn't anything right, but he ignored it. Like he always does.

He walked out of the bathroom and went into the living room where the others were. "Do you guys know where Oliver is?" He asked them, but they all shrugged.

"I think he's upstairs Reg. Izzy isn't here either but she drove with us back here" Sebastian explained.

That made Regie even more anxious. He kept asking himself questions.

What are Oliver and Izzy doing together? Did he forget about me?

He made his way back upstairs and went to Oliver's room which was down the hall. He noticed the door was slightly cracked and there was light coming from the inside, so he figured he was in his room.