Birthday

Before I start the chapter, I just want to say this will be more directly to Ryan (since his birthday is today). (HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN).

Yes, Olegie/Oligie will be operative in this chapter.

However, Sebryan??

Also, this chapter will be long

Anyways, let's get on with the story. Shall we?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regie's pov

My head hurts like hell bro

Why am I still in Oli's room? I could've sworn I went back into my room. I turned over to see Oliver peacefully sleeping. He looks so cute laying there, almost like an angel. His hair was in his face though

I slowly moved his hair back, exposing his face. I heard little snores coming from his half-open mouth. His lips looked....so soft

what? what the hell?

"Snap out of it!" I didn't relive I said that out loud but I quickly covered my mouth once I said it. I noticed Oliver moving. SHIT

I woke him up

god dammit

No one's pov

Oliver's eyes slowly opened, looking at Regie. He stretched his arms out before sighing loudly.

"Oh, you're awake?" Oliver whispered, rubbing his eye. Regie blushed and nodded, still covering his mouth. Oli gasped once he remembered what happened.

"Regie, can you tell me why you passed out like that?" Oliver asked, sitting himself up by his arms. Regie raised an eyebrow, uncovering his mouth. "What do you mean?" He asked, sitting up.

"You passed out a while ago, Reg" Oliver explained. "I don't know...maybe I was tired?" Regie mumbled under his breath, hoping Oliver didn't hear.

"Maybe it's because you were sick" Oliver grabbed the now dry rag from Regie's forehead, putting it on the nightstand. "You look fine now, but I'm still worried about you"

Regie smiled at that sentence. He never would've known Oliver was like this.

"You were worried about me?" Regie grinned, folding his arms. Oliver turned to look at Regie with a surprised expression.

Oliver smiled and chuckled, "Well of course I was" "You passed out for god's sake" Oliver rambled, standing up from the bed. Regie watched as he unplugged his phone from the charger, and opened it.

"Who is it?" Regie questioned, also standing up from the bed. Oliver made eye contact with Regie before looking back down at his phone. "We have to get ready" "You've been sleeping for 3 hours, Regie" Oliver showed his phone to Regie, pointing at the time.

"Okay? And?" Regie shrugged his shoulder, not caring about it. "We have to get Ryan's birthday party ready!" Oliver looked like he just saw a ghost the way he said that...well, at least that's what Regie thought.

"Oh shit!" Regie gasped before running out of the room.

Oliver chuckled before walking to his closet and finding something to put on.

Regie's pov

I almost forgot we planned on surprising Ryan for his birthday with a party.

But anyways

I slipped out some blue jeans with a white T-shirt. Black Converse, and a black jacket I stole from Justin (don't tell him I said that). I threw them on my bed and went into the bathroom, ready to take a shower.