Hesitation [pt.1]

Regie's pov

"Why didn't you go to the mall with Izzy?" I asked Oliver. He said it right in front of us, but I guess he lied. He never lied about small things like that before.

"She went with her girlfriends. I wanted to stay here with you anyways" Oliver looked me dead in the eyes, with a look.

It's that kind of look that could make someone fall in love in just 2.2 seconds. Almost like Medusa turning people into stone when she looks at people.

I couldn't function my words right, so I kept stuttering. Gosh, Regie, you are too obvious.

"O-oh...okay I-I guess" I felt like dying. Why is this harder than I thought? I hate stuttering, especially in front of Oliver.

I felt my face turn red and immediately turned around so Oliver wouldn't see me as a hot mess. Even though, he already has.

Third person's pov

"Why'd you stop looking at me?" Oliver asked. He pushed himself over and reached his hand out. Regie almost lost his breath once Oliver grabbed his chin and forced him to look at the boy. He knew damn well what Oliver was trying to do, but couldn't get his head around it.

"I've always wondered why your lips looked so plump" Oliver's voice got deep. "And so damn kissable" Oliver got closer and closer to Regie's face, only to stare at his lips. He was hardly going to kill Regie from all this commotion.

"Are you drunk?" Regie finally got a hold of himself, at least he think he did. "No, I don't drink" Oliver chuckled, looking up into the boys' big brown eyes.

It got quiet, too quiet. However, the beating of both the boys' hearts was very hard.

"Oliver..." Regie whispered once Oliver was only two inches away from his face - or should I say lips?

He reached his hand out, stopping Oliver in his tracks. His hand lay on the side of Oliver's shoulder, while his other was shaking like an earthquake.

Regie's breath hitched. Did Oliver just kiss him? His eyes went bulged and his eyebrows raised.

Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit, Holy shit! - is what went on in his head. He didn't know rather he should push Oliver away or kiss him back.

His body melted once he did, feeling overwhelmed by this-such-...how do I put it?

Excitement?

Although, he knew damn well of himself for actually kissing him back since he was still mad at him. But that didn't change anything, hell, he was kissing him for god's sake.

Oliver's hand twisted and turned around the back of Regie's neck, pulling him in deeper into the kiss. Regie was surprised at how good of a kisser Oliver was.

Both of them knew damn well they shouldn't be doing this.

Regie almost thought he was dreaming, because it felt like it. But he told himself wrong, for some reason.

Regie's body felt like a blanket under Oliver, so he just let him do whatever.

They were all up on each other. Like two peas in a pot. Or two rotten apples in an apple tree (cringy).

Oliver slowly laid both of them down, with his hand hovering over Regie's small head. They didn't stop and they wouldn't.

Regie eventually broke the kiss, and he looked up at the boy for an honest response.

a flash of light went across Regie's face

It was a dream

"Fuck!" Regie cursed under his breath, sinking into the pillow.

When was this ever going to end?