02.

🌸___________🌸
____

🍁Cousin 🍁--------------

🍁Cousin 🍁
--------------

_____
🌸____________🌸

Author's pov

Here 7 years old Taehyung was talking with little his sister, she couldn't understand what he was saying but that doesn't stop taehyung talking to her, right now it's 7:15 am his school time. His mother was yelling from outside his room that he should come out or else he will get late again.

Yeah again cause he just spend his whole time with you , he completes his homework at school so that he could talk to you and play with you.

" Baby... No, no not baby.... umm how about cutie... no, no it's old.... What about Princess ...yess princess.... From now on you are my princess " taehyung said as he smiles at you just then he heard " TAEHYUNG... Don't you know you will get late for your school.... Now get up " his mother said as she scold him for getting late again

" But mom I don't wanna go " he said as he pouted cutely while looking at you " no.. You have to go... You can talk to your sister when you are back from the school " she said as she holds his hand to take him down " then I'll take her with me at school " he said but stopped by his mother " she will cry if you take her school... Do you want your sister to cry " his mother said to Taehyung as he gets up " what no... She won't cry...i wouldn't take her to school... I'll go... When I come back... I'll play with her "

___

At 12:30

Taehyung come running as he jumped from the car exited to meet you, " Princess.... I'm ho--" he yelled in happiness but soon his happiness turned into anger as he saw one of his father's trusted bodyguard was holding you in his arms.

He darkly glared at him while throwing his school bag on the couch, grabbing the bodyguard's attention.

" ohh... Young master.. You come... Your sister was missing you " the bodyguard said as he put you in your crib and blowing to taehyung before he walkes out from the room
Taehyung was just glaring at him until the bodyguard walkes out from the room " Princess... Your Oppa is back... Do you missed me? " he said while staring at you with so much love and softly kisses your cheeks as if you were a feather.

__

Taehyung's pov

My princess was holding my finger tightly making me smile
I just couldn't stop thinking about her
I miss her so much when I was at school .

|| 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ||  [ YANDERE ] ({ KTH FF })On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara