16.

ᴏɴᴇ sᴛᴇᴘ ᴄʟᴏsᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟʟ »-----------------«

»-----------------«

[ Author's pov ]

You looked at your brother with a shocked expressions.

" wh-at.... Op-pa ? " you stutter after hearing that your brother want a kiss on his lips.

You were unable to speak when he suddenly laughed, he couldn't be able to hold back himself from laughing after seeing you all shocked.

" Princess... You are so cute " Taehyung, your brother pinched your cheeks softly before pecking your forehead.

You pouted and look at your brother with doe eyes.

" how can you joke like that Oppa? " you said while Taehyung chuckled.

" sorry... Now let's sleep my princess " Taehyung said, you nodded before hugging your brother tightly.

His heart was beating fast when you put your head over his chest, cuddling your brother tight.

𝟏 𝐡𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Taehyung's right hand was gripping and caressing your waist, he carefully lifted up your shirt, while you were in your deep sleep.

" how can you think that's a joke princess? " Taehyung said, his eyes were glued on your sleeping figure while his big hand was gently rubbing your tummy.

" I fucking love you so much, you can't even fucking imagine how much I'm controlling myself from taking your virginity " Taehyung's breath was slightly getting heavy, as he feels your soft skin.

You were a deep sleeper so you don't know what's your brother was doing after you fall asleep in his arms on his bed.

" 2 days more than, than you will be screaming my name, crying in pleasure when I'll fuck you senseless "
Taehyung was muttering, and smirking internally.

He just can't express his feelings and desires towards you, but maybe he could show.

__

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
[ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ]

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 [ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ]