14.

ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜsʏ
»-----------------«

[ Author's pov ]

Oppa why are you ignoring me? you asked your elder brother who was ignoring you from the morning, he just came back from Germany.

First when he ignored you, you thought it's cause he's tired but now it's dinner time at night, still he is ignoring you.

“ Oppa, what I've done? will you tell me?? ” you asked as you walked behind your brother, he was carelessly using his phone, ignoring you as if you never existed.

“ Oppa!!! ” you shouted but in a blink your elder brother, Taehyung pinned you on the wall.

He stare or more like glared at you.

“ stop fucking annoying me Kim yn ”

He growled as you close your eyes shut, you are not scared of anyone expect your elder brother.

It's the first time he ever shouted on you, you never expected that from him.

“ Op-pa ” you stutter as you looked at Taehyung with your teary eyes.

That doesn't affect him even a bit, moreover he stare at you lustfully, the way you stutter and tears roll down your cheeks giving him extreme pleasure.

He always imagined you under him moaning mess, crying out in pleasure when he claim you as his.

You slightly pushed your brother before going out from his room to your room.

Taehyung massage his temple trying to control his lustful desires towards you which he is having from years.

__

“ yn didn't come for dinner? ” your father asked your mother as she looked around, noticing you are still in your room.

“ Taehyung..... Where is yn? ” your mother asked Taehyung who was munching on the food.

“ sleeping ” Taehyung replied shortly, your mother nodded thinking maybe you are sleepy.

“ Omo, yn sweetie where are you going? ” An middle aged maid asked while you were coming downstairs.

Taehyung, your father and mother looked towards your direction as they saw you well dressed as if you were going somewhere.

You ignored the maid and look at your father.

“ Dad, I'm going club... ” you said without looking at your brother Taehyung who was staring into your soul.

“ ok dear but alone? ” your father asked as you shook your head
“..... with Jungkook ”

As soon as you said, Taehyung clenched his fist as he glared at you, he wasn't liking the closeness between you and Jungkook.

“ ok, Take care sweetie ” your mother said as you nodded before pecking her cheeks.

You ignored Taehyung's presence all the time as you went out of the Mansion.

__

Coming out from the Mansion, you saw jungkook talking to some through the phone.

“ Heyy bunny ” you said catching Jungkook's attention.

His breath hitches as his eyes look at you from head to toe.

“ I know I'm sexy, no need to stare like a creep ” you said when you notice Jungkook's eyes scanning your body

He smirked before cutting the call.

“ if I'm creepy then what about your brother? ” Jungkook said making you a little confused.

You don't know why Jungkook bring your brother in between the conversation.

You eyes sadden and Jungkook noticed that.

He came forward and cares your cheeks.

“ something happened? You sounded a little off when I asked you for the club carrot? ” He said while you shook your head, blinking your tears away.

“ nothing happened, it just I'm kinda stressed, nothing else kook ” you replied and of course Jungkook doesn't believe it.

He know something happened but your hidding it.

Not making you sad anymore Jungkook held your hand and smiled showing his bunny teeth.

“ then let's go! I'm excited already ” Jungkook said while you nodded before you both sit in the car, heading towards the club which was owned by Jungkook.

All the time Taehyung was looking at you both from his balcony, he carelessly sipping his wine.

It's all was nothing infornt of the seen when you both were cuddling each other.

As Taehyung hidded secret camera's in your room, it's obvious he know that you both were cuddling, talking, laughing when he was in Germany.

That's why your brother Taehyung was burning in jealousy, hating jungkook's presence around you.

But you were unaware of the plan of Taehyung.

Just in 3 days your life will change, cause after three days you will belong to your brother.

Kim Taehyung
And that time he won't have any mercy on you or anyone.

»-----------------«