17.

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ »---------------«

ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ's ʟᴏᴠᴇ
»---------------«

[ Author's pov ]

really my son is getting married? ”
A woman said or almost yelled out of happiness, a bright smile was appeared on her lips.

It's feels like she was waiting for this moment.

“ yes Miss, do you wanna see your daughter-in-law? ” said the young maid, as she pulled out a photo from her little bag which is was holding.

She walked forward as she handed the photo to the woman who was so happy after knowing the news about her son's marriage.

The woman's eye brightened when she saw your photo, she blinked in surprise “ is she is my daughter-in-law? ” she asked while the maid smiled.

“ yes Miss her name is yn ” she said as she told the woman infornt of her everything about you, as a maid she works in the Kim's Family too.

After hours of talking the young maid said something which somehow tear up the woman in the front of her or in simple words your soon to be mother-in-law.

“ so Miss you are attending your son's wedding right? ” as soon as the maid asked, the woman's expressions become sad.

“ what if they won't like my presence there? ”

“ you have all the rights to attend your son's wedding ”

The young maid somehow wanted to help the woman as she knows how good she is, knowing that to see others happiness how she always putting a fake smile.

_

“ are you sure that this is what you want mom? ”

You asked while looking at your mother, she was calmly sitting, as she brings you with her in the mall to by the gown for wedding.

The mall is owned by your elder brother or in simple words your soon to be husband.

“ yn, just choose the gown ” your mother said while you chuckled bitterly before saying

“ what type of mother you are, tell me how could a sister marry her own elder brother???! ” you shouted making the workers look at you in worry.

They thought it's better to leave you both.

“ stop shouting we have already decided, and this is what happens in the mafia family ” she said while you look at her before running upto to her and hugging her tightly.