20.

Chapter 20 |

Chapter 20 |

𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐧

[ Author's pov ]

𝗝𝗲𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

Here Jungkook has locked himself for two days, his mother is very worried as she doesn't know that why her Son is not coming out of his room.

“ jungkook, dear eat something ” said Mrs Jeon as she knocked on her son's door, but she got no response.

“ why are you being like that, atlest tell us what is bothering you ” she said as she had tears in her eyes.

“ Ma'am, please don't worry, maybe he wants space ” said a Maid while comforting Mrs Jeon, she nodded and gave the plate of food to the Maid.

After Mrs Jeon left, the Maid called Jungkook.

“ young master, please open the door, your Mom is really worried ” she said but no response.

It has been happening for 2 days already, everyone knows that Jungkook isn't coming out nor eating anything, even not picking up the calls.

__

𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

“ why are you even worried, he's a Man and can take care of himself ” said Mr Jeon carelessly, but in return he received glare from his wife

“ you have money, house, business but I only have my Son, do you even know that he didn't ate anything from two days ” Mrs Jeon yelled a bit, as the maids watch them arguing in the living room.

“ He'll eat when he feel like, we don't have to force him ” Mr Jeon replied, his wife look at him in disbelief, the way he's so tension free not caring about his own Son.

“ Look he's there ” Mr Jeon pointed towards the stairs, Mrs Jeon instantly turned around, she smiled brightly but her smile dropped when she saw his Son with a bottle of Beer in his hand.