04.

🌸________🌸
____

🌸________🌸____

🍁 New School 🍁
---------------

______
🌸_________🌸

Author's pov

" I'm ready!! "

" Omo.... My daughter is looking so pretty " your mom said as she saw how good you are looking in your school dress, you were really excited cause it's your first day and happy cause you Taehyung is in the same school as you.

" Mom...where is Oppa "

" I'm here " before your mom could say anything , manly yet deep voice stopes her which belongs to your brother taehyung who was dressed up like a groom , making his mother shock as he never gets up at time for his school, but today is ' different '

___

Time Skip

In the school

" Wow... Oppa.. Is this your school? "

" Yess princess... Do you wanna go inside? "

He asked as you nodded continually making him smile at your excitement.

He holds your hand and starts walking towards the kids session, he stopped as soon as he heard a voice.

" Taehyung... I was waiting for you.... But why are you here in the kid ses--"

He stopped as his eyes fall on the little figure, taehyung hide you behind him after noticing his friend stares on his sister.

" You should go jimin... I'll be back " turning around, ready to walk again.

" Aren't you going to introduce her to your bestfriend? Jimin said while still staring at you.

" Fine.. So she is my little sister... and princess.. He is jimin your Oppa's bestfriend "

He said, you look over the guy who was still staring at you, bending down at your level, he slightly pinched your cheeks.

" Aww... You are so cutee " he said showing you his eye smile,
making you smile too on the other hand taehyung just rolled his eyes, he couldn't do anything cause jimin was his only bestfriend .

__

Time Skip

Jimin's pov

I smiled remembering how cute Taehyung's sister was, I also want a little sister like taehyung

But instead of that I have a annoying brother .

I looked at Taehyung who was continually tapping his feet on the ground.

" taehyung... What happens? " I whispered cause our teacher was right in front of us.

" Nothing " he replied shortly " what's the time? " he said to me

" It's 11:29...why did you asked ? " I asked but he ignored me, he was continually looking at the exit door.

Suddenly the bell rings, I flinched as taehyung ran towards the door like a crazy guy, I looked around towards my classmates as they were shocked too, cause it's the first time Taehyung was in hurry or else he sleeps during the classes and gets up when everyone leaves.

Our teacher doesn't even care about him, they know he belongs to a mafia family same as me.

___

Time Skip

Author's pov

Taehyung was eagerly waiting for the school to end, as soon as the bell rang, he ran towards the exit door with his packed bag.

He stands in front of your classroom, taking deep breath, before he opens the door it gets open by itself as the kids came out running.

He came inside looking around the class as his eyes stops when he saw his princess struggling with the bag, pouting cutely as the bag was little heavy for a little kid like her.

Taehyung smiled before calling you, catching your attention towards your lovely brother.

" Oppa  !!" you said in excitement as you hugged his legs tightly

" I missed you " you said

" Oppa missed you too princess " he said as he bends down and picking u up in his arms, pecking your chubby cheeks ,before taking your and his bag as he walks outside with you in his arms, you hugged him tightly.

____

Time Skip

In the car

Taehyung was starting at the little figure who was sleeping and pouting cutely.

You were tried cause it's your first day in a new school and you just didn't stop talking about your first day to your lovely brother, who could listen you forever.

You slept on the way of you home, so taehyung was hugging you close to his chest, looking at your lips, he licked his lips before leaving a long peck on your lips.

Smiling at himself, not knowing his Obesession was growing towards his own sister.

On the other hand his dad was sitting on the front seat with the driver, clueless about his son's behavior and his already grown Obesession which will start from today.

" My princess is just mine "

_To Be Continued _