10.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❀

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

Heaven , that's all he could feel while tasting your juices lips.

Taehyung bites your lower lip as he cares your clothed boobs softly, he held your jaw as he inserted his tongue.

Tasting each and every corner of your mouth as your saliva mixed with his before he pulls away and stare at your cleavage.

" fuck--" he cursed as he kisses your neck lightly, leaving open mouth kisses.

" you are making me crazy babygirl " he mumbled and suck your sweet spot, leaving hickeys all over your neck.

Taehyung looked at his boner and took your hand, placing it on his boner.

" you feel it babygirl? you don't even know how painful it is... " he talked to your unconscious figure.

Throwing his head back as he rubbed your hand over his clothed boner, pleasure took over him, imagining you doing all those things he imagined in your conscious state.

Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore and was about to rip off your bra but that's when his phone ringed.

He closed his eyes in frustration before he clenched his fist looking at the caller ID.

" what now jungkook? " he said while grinned his teeth in anger.

Jungkook giggled making taehyung more annoyed.

" hyung... Why so angry? someone stole your strawberry again? " he said while laughing .

" of course not... so why did you called? " taehyung said trying to be calm.

" hyung you forgot uncle and aunt are going on a bussiness trip? " Jungkook said making taehyung bite his inner cheek.

" they are leaving right now... wouldn't you come at airport? " taehyung took a deep breath as he said

" no... I don't think I can " taehyung said while looking at you from head to toe.

" what so important work you are doing hyung? and... " jungkook paused before his voice became serious "....where is yn? "

" I'm at your house right now and both of you are not here... is she is with you? " Taehyung clenched his jaw, not wanted to reveal that you both are together.

" yeah she is with me... she slept in the car... I don't wanna disturb her " taehyung said as he tries to find an excuse.

" oh then yn ca--" jungkook's words cutted off when taehyung interrupted.