12.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov  ]

You woke up from your beauty sleep when the maid walked in with your breakfast.

As soon as she walked out after putting the tray on the table you remembered last night incident.

°°°°••••••°°°°

Flashback...

Getting out from the car as you closed the door and was about to thank jungkook for dropping you home but he started walking in the mansion making you confused.

“ what's going on huh? Wouldn't you go at your home? ” you asked coldly while jungkook just replied shortly.

“ After putting you on the bed ” he winked at you but you stood infornt of him, preventing him to go further.

“ nice joke.... Now go home please ” you said but he bend down at your level

“ what if you fall? Your Oppa told me to take care of you ” He said while you looked at him annoyingly.

“ I'm not a kid ok... I wouldn't fall....” you said, looking in his eyes deeply “ .... Stop treating me like a baby ”
You said while glaring at him, he smirked and nodded.

“ alright... Bye then ” jungkook said before he took a step back as you started walking towards the main door.

It wouldn't take much time as you slipped and fall on your butt.

You groaned in pain but clenched your fist when Jungkook started laughing his heart out.

“ stop treating me like a baby... Lol ” he mocked you and laughed hard holding his stomach.

You were glaring at him but soon he comes towards you to make you stand.

But he also slipping and fall above you.

His lips almost touched yours as you both were lost in each others eyes, his heartbeat fastened same as yours.

You came back in your sense and pushed him away as he quickly stood up and cleared his throat.

You both were blushing mess before he walkes towards his car and get in before he waved at you.

“ Byee take care! ” he yelled before the driver started driving, leaving you standing in shock.