15.

ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ »---------------------«

ᴍᴀɴɪᴘᴜʟᴀᴛᴇᴅ
»---------------------«

[ Author's pov ]

how could you jungkook?? how could you say this about Oppa? ”
You yelled at jungkook who was looking at you with emotionless expressions.

“ try to understand yn... Your own brother is hiding many things from you”
Jungkook said while you just shook your head “ Never, I never trust you over my brother, if he hided some things from me then it must be out of my business.... It's nothing realeted to me ”

You said denying everything which jungkook was saying.

You both were going home, but in the mid way jungkook has stopped the car saying that he has something important to talk.

And that important things is about your brother, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook and you have been arguing from half an hour inside the car.

“ just fuck off Jungkook.... what do you think of yourself huh? my brother is rude but that doesn't mean he will hurt me ” you said while Jungkook poked his inner cheek trying to control himself from shouting at you.

“ you don't trust me? ” Jungkook asked, for a second you look at him before denying.

“ I trust my brother more than anyone in this world ” you said, somehow Jungkook's heart shattered, indirectly you said you don't trust him.

Jungkook chuckled bitterly before he look at you.

“ Alright.... One day you will regret it, that day you want my help but I'll never come to save you my carrot ”

You rolled your eyes, thinking why you have to be afraid from your own brother.

Jungkook started the car, while the whole time you ignored him.

__

𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝟷:𝟹𝟶

The car stopped infornt of your Mansion as you step out from jungkook's car.

Without looking back at him, you directly went in the Mansion.

Jungkook stare at you till you disappear from his sight, he sighed before massaging his temple.

“ why yn? why can't you understand your brother is not normal ” Jungkook muttered before shooking his head as he started the car.

He was worried for you, he knows that one day you will know about your brother's reality.