03.

🌸_________🌸
____

🌸_________🌸____

🍁 New Boy 🍁

----------------

____
  🌸__________🌸

5 years later

Author's pov

" No.. I will not cut cake...until Oppa come " a little beautiful girl said while pouting cutely, don't like the fact that his brother is not here on her 6th birthday. " yn dear your Oppa will come soon... But come on cut the cake gust are waiting dear " your mother said softly, trying to convince you but stubborn you.
" but I want Oppa " you said as you foled your arms, people were watching , thinking how cute you are in mafia family

" I'm here princess " 'Oppa " you run, and hugged his legs cause you were short compared to him, he bend down and hugged you tightly " do you miss me.... Princess? " he said " yess... I miss you sooo much tae Oppa " you smile, making your eyes disappeared cause of your sweet smile.

__

" now cut the cake dear.... Gust are waiting " your father said, putting his hands in his pocket and watching you happily cutting the cake.

" Happy Birthday day to you... Happy birthday dear yn " everyone sang birthday song for you , you cutted the cake .

Taehyung's pov

I was watching my little princess cutted her birthday cake happily, I just couldn't stop thinking about her when dad sended me hostel,
I begged him that I can't stay away from her , but still he sends me hostel but now I won't go again, I wanna stay with my princess forever.

I come out from my thoughts when my princess started to come towards me, I know why after all she will give me the first bite from the cake.

I was smiling while thinking about it but my smile dropped when I saw my princess walk past by me and give the bite from the cake to a boy around her age.... Wait a boy?!  A boy!!?!
Not me, not mom, not even dad but to a boy she give the cake first.

I was burning in anger, how dare my little princess forget me and give that piece of cake .

__

" Mom who is he ?" I asked from mom as she was talking with her friends, totally ignoring me
" mom... Mom " I called her again but she again ignored me, aagh how dare she " MOM " I shouted, making her friends flinched, huh what an acting.

" What happens Taehyung.... Why are you shouting " mom said, grabbing my arms tightly " I'm asking... Who is that boy? " I said while glaring, watching my princess still talking with that boy.