06.

🌸_______🌸
____

🌸_______🌸____

🍁 Second Personality 🍁
------------------------------
_____
🌸_______🌸

Author's pov

" How could be this possible... She was well 1 week ago... then suddenly?" A lady around her 33 ask while holding tears in her eyes, broken voice, couldn't be able to say anything.

" I don't know... Everything h-happens so su-ddenly " your mother said as she hugs you more tightly, preventing you to see the condition of the house members.

You don't know what is happening, why some peoples in black dress were in the house.

____

Flashback
3 days ago at midnight 2:30

Taehyung's pov

I was so angry!!

Since when she comes, my yn is away from me, she sleeps with her, she eats with her, she play with her even she talks with her now the most!!!!!!

I hate it! My princess is just mine!! Mine forever!!!

Author's pov

After when since Taehyung's and yn's grandma come, Taehyung's behavior become more rude, he gets punished from his teacher's now a days.
His parents were just finding a way to send him hostel again, and this makes Taehyung's behavior go worse towards everyone.

This behavior of him bringing a big storm in the well known Mafia family.

____

{ One night before grandma's death }
Night at 9:30 pm

" Yn dear... Why aren't you sleeping yet ?" your grandma asked as you pouted cutely before complaining
" my teacher gives me sooo many homeworks " you said as your grandma laugh slightly " aww... It's okay dear.... Come back after completing it ok "

She pecks your forehead before going towards her room leaving you doing your homework in study room which was right infornt of Taehyung's room.

____