21.

Chapter 21 | 𝐔𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 

Author's pov :

You was admiring the function, as it was decorated so beautifully by your PA, she have designed it and no doubt it was so heavenly.

You were so happy as your brother has accepted your little request to work in your company again, well it sounded bad, cause he's your husband not your brother anymore.

"Thank you so much Miss, I thought it wouldn't be so good, but I'm happy to see that I could prove my skills" your PA, Victoria said while smiling brightly

But you being yourself, not smiling much or showing that you were proud to have a PA like her.

"Nah, you did well but where is Mr. Se-Hun?" you asked making your PA look at her hand watch " umm, he said he will be 15 minutes late but it's been half an hour "

She said in a low tone knowing how much you hated waiting.

" alright, let me know when he arrives " you said while comfortably sitting on the luxury couch in the meeting room.

Your PA bowed before walking out leaving you in deep thoughts, you sighed as you suddenly thought of jungkook.

You still remember how much or how long you waiting for him on the day of his birthday party.

It all remind you of jungkook, you don't know why but your heart aches for no reason.

__

" so Mr. Se-Hun, it was nice meeting you " you said as you extend your hand for handshake, he gladly shake his hand with you.

" it was nice meeting with you too Miss yn " he smiled as his eyes never left yours face, whole time he was staring at you, while you were discussing in the meeting.