18.

»------------«

»------------«

[ Author's pov ]

" huh? What do you mean?? " you asked in confusion while jungkook chuckled.

" just kidding, I'll drop you at your home " he said as you exhale, for one second you thought that he will take you at his place but he was just joking around.

" come on, what are you both waiting for, yn go with jungkook, I've to prepare everything for the wedding tomorrow " your mother said as she slightly patted your shoulder before walking away.

Now it's you and jungkook, the silence break when you flinched as jungkook gripped your arm.

" let's go, shall we? " Jungkook said as he stares in your eyes deeply, still gripping your arm.

" l-eav-e my arm " you stutter but jungkook ignored you taking you out from the mall, directly towards his car.

" ju-ngkoo-k " you said as you tried to free your arm from his tight grip.

Leaving your arm as he look at you
" get in " he said while you just stare at him.

Jungkook sighed watching you looking at him, totally ignoring his words.

" I said, get in yn "

You looked at him before seating in the back seat of the car, while jungkook came from the other side and sat beside you.

The driver started the car after jungkook signaled him.

In the whole ride, no one dared to say anything, you were busy staring outside from the window of the car while jungkook was staring at you time to time.

You never noticed that.

You never noticed his feelings for you nor you will ever, cause you were so blinded with your brother's love.

__

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
[ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟸𝟶 ᴍɪɴs ]