09.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━❁

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[ Author's pov ]

You were coming downstairs with a file in your hand while the maid's served on the dinning table.

You were in hurry but when you saw your mother aren't present there for the breakfast so you asked the maid.

"did mom already had breakfast?" the maid shakes her head.

"she is talking with some guest" she said as you put the file aside.

"who's the guest?" you questioned from the maid as you were kinda curious.

"I don't know young miss" she said as she starts serving you.

"wait... I'll eat with mom" you stopped her as she bowed before going outside from the dinning room.

You were waiting for your mom cause it's your habit of eating the food with someone like your mom, dad or brother as they already went for there work so you waited for your mom.

It's been so long since you were waiting for her, so you decided to check on the important guest she was talking to.

After all you don't like waiting, just like your brother you are impatient but very professional when it comes to your work.

Going towards the living room, you saw your mom is talking to a Man as his back was facing you so you can't see his face.

Your mother was so in talking that she didn't notice your presence.

Seems like she knows his from long ago cause they were talking like a mother talks with her son.

"Mom" you said as your mom quickly notice you.

"oh yn dear... You are awake" she said while smiling sweetly as the man sitting on the couch turned around making you froze at your spot.

His eyes meet yours somehow making your heartbeat fast as bullet train

His heart started racing when he saw you.