07.

🌸__________🌸
_____

🍁 Like Brother 🍁----------------------______🌸___________🌸

🍁 Like Brother 🍁
----------------------
______
🌸___________🌸

Author's pov

Shivering under her cold glare, not wanted to speak infornt of her.

"Just split it out... WHO THE HELL GAVE U THE PERMISSION??! " she shouted making the girl infornt of her flinch very badly, the girl glups hard biting her lips to control her tears.

"U fuckin know how much important that project was.. But still u gave all the information to our enemies!?? "

"Mi-ss.. I-I wa-s- aahh miss I'm so so-rr--" the girl yelled in pain as the woman infornt of her tightly gripped her hairs "sorry wouldn't bring our hard work back... u bitch " she grinned her teeth in anger, no-one had courage to say anything.

"Lia!!! "

"Ye-ss miss "

"Throw this Whore out of my sight " U pushed the girl on the floor by her hairs, massaging ur temple "noo M-iss Y-yn... I beg you... pl-ease fo-rgive me" she begged you for forgiveness, not giving a fuck about her u went directly to ur cabin, kicking the table  frustratly.

Just wanted to kill anyone whoever come infornt of u at that moment.

Just when ur phone rings, without checking u just picked up and yelled at the person.

" Don't u fucking know I'm busy... Don't u dare to cal--" your words cutted off by a deep voice "what happens... My princess " ur heartbeat started to beat so fast again, you don't why ur heart beats like this whenever u hear his voice.

" Oppa.. I'm so sorry... I was just... frustrated " u massage ur temple again, making him chuckle at ur worried behavior.

" Don't worry... Princess... I've handled everything... Just relax and come home ok " he said without any tension like nothing happened.

" Hm ok Oppa but aren't we have party tonight? " u said, making him laugh from the other side of phone
" that's why I'm saying... Come home.. We don't wanna be late.. do we? " he said as you denied, not liking getting late " no of course not Oppa.. I'll be their in 20 mints " u said getting a little excited not knowing why.

____

"Y/n... Taehyung.. Are you both coming together? " ur mother said as they all were ready to go "yes mom... I'll come with my princess... U all should go " he said as he pecked ur cheeks straightly went towards his room "ok.. Then don't be late " ur father said, going out with ur mom.