4

Four
DELILAH

"You ever ridden on the back of one of these, angel face?" Nope, but I'd quite like to ride you. "Delilah? Do ya always get lost in that pretty little head of yours?" He chuckles and I blink up at the tall man.

"How tall are you?" I blurt out.

"Six-six."

"I've never seen anyone as tall as you," I admit to him and he gives me another one of his handsome smiles.

"One of Mason's brothers-in-law is actually a little taller than me. But only by an inch." Gunner shrugs and my eyes widen. "Don't look too shocked, angel face." He jokes with a playful look on his face and I roll my eyes, but can't stop the smile from forming.

"To answer your question, no I haven't ridden on the back of one of these." I lightly touch the shiny black bike that looks to be worth a lot of money.

"So it will be your first time." He grins with a teasing smile and I give him a light shove. "I promise I won't disappoint." He winks and I throw my head back in laughter.

Gunner hands me one of the black helmets and I take it from his large and veiny hands, expecting it like it's a foreign object.

"C'mere." He places his helmet on the seat of his bike and takes back the one he gave me less than five seconds ago. "I don't want to mess up your beautiful curls, but safety first." My belly flutters at his compliment and I give him a small smile before he gently places the helmet on my head.

The visor is up and I can see him grinning down at me. I think he wants to laugh.

"It's okay. I know I look like an idiot." I say waiting for him to burst out laughing but he doesn't. Instead, his blue eyes sparkle down at me and a warm smile adorns his face.

"I don't think you're capable of looking like an idiot, angel face." God, this man knows how to charm a woman with his words, let alone his looks. "Now let me get you on this thing." His voice is so deep, I'm trying so hard not to jump his bones at the moment. Especially when he grabs hold of my waist and lifts me onto the bike. "You okay?"

All I can do is gulp and nod my head.

"This helmet is very heavy." I huff, trying to adjust it to make it more comfortable, but nothing helps.

"I know, angel face, but you won't have to wear it for too long. What's your address?" I tell him my address and watch as he climbs onto the bike. "Wrap your arms around me, Delilah." I'd like to wrap my hands around your...

Snap out of it, you horny fuck.

I do as he says and wrap my arms around his muscular waist. Fucking hell his body is hard.

"Tighter, Delilah. You'll fall off and then I won't have a beautiful new bartender making everyone mojitos, will I?" His tone is playfully yet stern at the same time.

A giggle leaves my mouth and my face heats up as I begin to feel all types of flustered. This man makes me feel like a nervous teenager.

"Like this?" I question and his head turns to the side a little.

"Just like that." Now I know he didn't mean those words sexually, but I think my pussy just throbbed.

Gunner starts up the bike and a squeal leaves my mouth and my arms automatically tighten around him.

"Oxygen would be nice at some point, angel face." Gunner strains and my eyes widen when I realise that I'm practically suffocating the poor man.

"Sorry!" His chest vibrates with a deep chuckle and I didn't think my face could feel any hotter, but under this helmet it does.