17

Seventeen
GUNNER

I'm about as stiff as a rod right now.

I completely lost control with Delilah back in that car park and I don't regret it one bit. It's only made me even more obsessed with the gorgeous brown-skinned woman. I can't keep my eyes off her, even when I should be paying attention to the road, I keep stealing glances at her.

Mason will have something to say. He won't be happy about me having that sort of relationship with her, especially seeing as we are her boss. Unfortunately for him, I can't help the way I feel about Delilah. She's so fucking beautiful it makes my heart hurt and the smile she always sends my way has me almost dropping to my knees.

"So who are we collecting debt from?" Her soft voice enters my ears and for about the twentieth time, I take a glance at her. She's got her eyes staring out the window, watching the lights and cars pass by and the smallest smile forms on my face.

"Some druggie called Derek. He owes us five thousand dollars. We gave him three months to pay us back and his time will be up in approximately —" I take a look at my watch. "Three minutes and twenty seconds."

"And you've brought me along because you think I'll be good at threatening a druggie?" She raises her eyebrows and I chuckle lightly.

"I do, angel face. I have a feeling I might like it a bit too much." I glare down at my hard dick and try to adjust it the best I can, but the uncomfortable ache is hard to ignore.

"You're hard."

"Hmm."

"For me?"

I scoff. "Only you, angel face. You like the fact you're doing this to me? How hard I am?"

Nothing prepared me for her to lean over and place the lightest but electrifying kiss on the side of my tattooed neck. Then she proceeds to whisper in my ear. "I can fix it for you." A grunt leaves my mouth when she brushes her hand against my bulge and squeezes.

"I would like to take you out f-for dinner." I shudder and she tilts her head contemplating my words.

"You can do that if you let me help you first." I bite down hard on my lip and nod my head, giving her permission to do whatever she wants to me because it seems Delilah only has the power to do that. Even from the minute, I saw her for the first time. I don't think any other woman is going to make me feel the way she does so effortlessly.

Her fingers fumble to unzip me out of my suit trousers. "Fuck!" I grit my teeth as soon as her slim fingers wrap around my dick as she pulls me out of my boxers. She stares down at it with amazement in her eyes and that's all a guy wants to see. I smirk.

"You're so big." She whispers shakily and the hugest smile morphs onto her angelic face before she leans down and takes me into her mouth.

"Ah shit, baby." I rasp, trying my hardest not to let the pleasurable feeling make me crash the car. "Fuck me, your mouth feels so good wrapped around me, Delilah. Such a fucking good girl." I praise her and the moan that she lets out, that vibrates up my dick, tells me that she likes it when I say those things to her. She likes my praises.

She takes as much of me as she can into her soft wet mouth using her hand for the rest that she can't take. My hands reach up to stroke her beautiful curls and I hiss when her teeth gentle scrape the sensitive skin. She looks up at me through her lashes, a mischievous glint in her big brown eyes. I twitch in her mouth and pre-cum leaks from the tip at the sight of swollen red lips.

She suck's hard and my breath hitches.

My fingers grip the steering wheel tightly and we come to a set of red lights. I lean my head back against the headrest and close my eyes for a second as I indulge in the feeling of Delilah's plump lips wrapped around my throbbing cock.  She swirls her tongue around the sensitive head and I can already feel myself wanting to come.