19

Nineteen
DELILAH

The second I open my eyes, a piercing scream escapes my lips when I see Mason staring down at me with confusion written all over his stupidly handsome face.

"Have we had sex?" Are his first words and I sit up, a little too quick, because he doesn't react in time and we end up bashing heads. "Ow!"

"Mason, why the hell are you staring at me like a creep?!" I exclaim at him while he rubs his forehead.

"I was looking at you to figure out if we've had sex." He rasps in his morning voice. "Did we have sex?" He repeats and I inhale a deep breath not noticing for a second that Gunner is fast asleep on the other side of me, his thick arm wrapped tight around my waist.

"No, Mason. We didn't have sex." I say through gritted teeth, trying to remove Gunner's arm from around my waist. I'm sandwiched between the two and Mason won't stop analysing me to figure out if we've had sex or not. "Stop looking at me like that. We haven't had sex!"

"You sure? Why are we all in bed together?" He tilts his head just as Gunner's arm tightens around me. "Was I good? Did you come?"

"Oh my God, Mason! We didn't have sex!" I hiss and he finally pulls away, rubbing at his bare chest. His bare, tanned, extremely toned chest.

"You're drooling." I instantly wipe my mouth and look away.

"No, I'm not." I huff, falling back against the mattress and Gunner, like the big teddy bear he is, wraps me up into his body and buries his face into the crook of my neck still fast asleep.

Mason is still sitting up, looking at the both of us with furrowed eyebrows.

"Have you two fucked?"

"Not yet, now shut the fuck up." Gunner grumbles, his voice full of sleep.

"I took your advice and had something shoved in my mouth." I wink and his mouth falls wide open. Then a menacing smirk morphs onto his face.

"You can have two if you'd like?"

"Hmm." I roll my eyes.

"That wasn't a no. So I'm guessing you do want two cocks shoved in your mouth."

"Mason!" I yell and he slams his mouth shut, his eyes widening. "Are you still drunk?"

"No, but check this out. I had a dream that you were brushing my teeth in the bathroom. It was so random." He laughs and I raise my eyebrows, can't quite believing that he thinks yesterday was a dream.

"Delilah was brushing your teeth in the bathroom last night, Mas. It wasn't a dream. You were drunk out of your fucking mind." Gunner answers for me, finally opening his eyes. He gives me a gentle smile and makes no move to remove me from his arms. Not that I want him to because he's really warm. 

"So let me get this straight. You sucked Gunner's dick? Where?" Mason is more interested in the fact I sucked his best friend's dick than anything else.

"In his car, while he was driving," I admit and he looks gobsmacked.

"And here I thought you were a gentleman." He gives his best friend a light shove, having to lean over me to do it.

"I'm taking her out on a date." He huffs, hiding his face from us.

I wait for a snarky comment back from Mason, however, he doesn't say anything at all. Instead, he looks at me, there isn't a hint of mischievousness in his chestnut brown eyes for once. He looks to be in deep thought about something.