29

Twenty-Nine
DELILAH

A/N
Before we begin I'd like to thank my girl _northeastside  for giving me the inspiration and ideas for the smut you're all about to read this chapter. If you could all show you're appreciation to her that would be really kind as she is truly amazing! Thank you babe so much and I hope you all enjoy 🫶🏾💖

My hips sway gently to the sound of Miguel echoing in the bathroom as I finish doing my make-up in my dressing gown, my glass of red wine sitting half empty on the marble sink. My bare shoulder is revealed as the dressing gown slowly slips down and I try to shrug it up without my hands and huff as I fail to do so. I'm so focused on my mission, I don't feel the large presence of Gunner until his large rough hands are lowering the sleeve of the dressing gown further.

I jump a little but relax when he starts to pepper kisses on the bare skin of my shoulder, his arms wrapped tight around me and his front pressed behind my back. I inhale the scent of his intoxicating aftershave and release a pleasurable sigh.

"You smell good," I whisper as Gunner's hands on my waist start to sway me from side to side. He hums into the crook of my neck and inhales deeply.

"So do you." He rasps and I feel a small smile form on his face. His two-day-old stubble brushing against my skin. "You look so beautiful." He tells me, looking at my whole frame in the reflection of the mirror, his bright blue eyes gleaming and sparkling like the clear night sky outside.

He winks and picks up my glass of wine, taking a sip, placing it down and then plants a soft kiss on my cheek.

"Mason keeps raving on about this dress he got for you earlier on. I wanna see it." He says in his silky deep voice and I almost melt into a puddle on the ground.

"Gotta finish my makeup first," I tell him and he gives a curt nod and keeps himself stuck to my back, watching as I finish applying my lash extensions, his face amused when I keep getting frustrated with the left eye that won't stick. "Fucking, piece of shit." I grit, throwing the lash applicator down and using my fingers to finish applying it.

"Hey, language!" Gunner scolds, tightening his hands for a minuscule moment on my hips, a playful glare etched on his handsome features. I roll my eyes. "None of that either." He huffs.

"I love you." I beam, keeping my eyes on him and I watch as his face softens and his face blushes a pretty shade of red that makes him look scarily handsome. Watching this tattooed giant blush does things to me.

"I love you, angel face." To my disappointment, he lets go of me, but only to turn me around to face him. The six-foot-six giant looks down at me, nibbling on his bottom lip and then speaks, "I was thinking."

"Thinking what?" I tilt my head, playing with the silver chain wrapped loosely around his tattooed neck. My eyes are glued onto the mesmerising patterns. They're so pretty.

Gunner's finger tips my head up and he gives me a panty-dropping smirk. "I was thinking us three should all get matching tattoos." He looks at the minuscule tattoos on my arm that I got when I was a teenager. His finger traces the little hearts and he grins. "A tattoo that represents us three. Something only we'll understand. Have a think about it, baby."

My throat tightens and I nod my head. "Okay," I croak out.

Gunner reaches behind me for the glass of wine and takes a bigger sip than he did before. His hand grabs at my neck and he leans down to kiss me, the wine that was just in his mouth is now in mine and I swallow looking up at me him with lustful eyes. The fruity taste of the wine travelling down my throat leaves tingles on my skin and I can already feel the effects of it making its way through my body.