CH- 7. 𝑴𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒚

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[ YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- You say he was with Tian Tian all afternoon?

- That's what the nanny told me.

- Now what is he up to? That bitch has never had a parental instinct.

- This morning Tian Tian looked very happy and kept talking about how much fun he had with his dad.- Yibo stared at a fixed point. I know He Sean perfectly and I know how he treats my Son, he doesn't skimp on the fact that he's a boy.- He narrowed his eyes.- But from what I learned yesterday he didn't even dare to mistreat Tian...

- What is going through your head? .- Laila was thoughtful.

- I really don't know what you are thinking, I only know that if he dare to hurt my son I am capable of taking his life in my hands.

- You can't let him use Tian Tian, he's just an innocent child.

- I know...- Yibo sighed.- I really would like to get him away from him forever but there is the fact that Tian Tian loves him I fear that if I did something like that my son would end up resenting me.

- It makes me so angry!.- Laila hit the table with both hands.- He Sean doesn't deserve Tian's love, he was never a good father, he wasn't even a father for him...

- I also feel frustrated at this but there is nothing I can do, my son's heart is very pure and beautiful, he loves no matter who or what...- He drew a half smile.- Sometimes I wonder who he came out to, I'm not like that and let's talk about Sean.

- Tian Tian is unique.- She smiled.- Investors are arriving.- Laila got up from the table and smiled at Yibo.- Good luck.

Wang Yibo was surrounded by at least 6 investors that afternoon in the VIP area of an Indonesian restaurant, while the men smoked their cigars, drank alcohol and talked animatedly, Yibo was deep in thought.

He couldn't get the topic of He Sean and his son out of his head. Why was he acting like this? Was he up to something? Yibo could not doubt this last question, it was more than obvious that He Sean is a manipulative person by nature but above all a vicious strategist who knew how to use dirty tricks to get what he wanted.

From the moment that Tian Tian was born, he never saw in He Sean that instinct of paternity, much less an interest in getting closer to his son, he remembers as if it were yesterday that the day the baby arrived at the house for the first time, it had been deposited in his arms letting him know that the responsibility of that little one would only be his.

Not a look, not a caress, much less a caress, He Sean seemed indifferent towards little Tian Tian, not even when he cried at night being prey to hunger or fear he was moved, Yibo knew that for He Sean that little boy alone it meant a stepping stone to his goal, to live a great life.

But now that man who was cold before his own son began to act in a different way which made him suspicious, people didn't change overnight and Yibo knew that He Sean much less would.

*
*
*

- How's your big life going?

- Do you call this a great life? .- Zhan rolled his eyes. - Wow, you are a fichita He Sean, you can see the love that everyone has for you.- He spoke with irony.

- And do you think that matters to me? .- He Sean scoffed.- They are nothing, in fact I enjoy seeing them get angry, rage and feel powerless before me..

- I already understand why you like me so much.- Zhan made a face.

- Tell me something... What did you feel when you saw him again?