Ch. 31. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒏

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
•••••••••••••••

- Thank you for agreeing to accompany me, it will only be a few days, I have to resolve some matters for my father.

- It's okay.- Sean watched the landscape.- A change of environment is not bad.   

- Won't you be sad if I leave you a little abandoned these days? - Darren smiled mischievously.

- Do you think my world only revolves around you?.- He arch an eyebrow.

- I think so...

- You better get the hell out of here.- He kicked Darren in the butt.

- Do you and Zhan have any taste for kicking people's butts?.- Darren rubbed his butt.

- And why did Zhan kick your ass?.- He looked at him suspiciously.

- Let's say that time when we met I made a joke which he didn't like.   

- Darren Wang I already warned you...- He pointed it out.  

- Yes... yes... yes...- He approached and circled his waist.- I don't dare to look at him with other eyes, besides, I'm not interested in doing so either.- He place a kiss on Sean's nose.- With the beauty that I have by my side is enough for me.

- Don't be so clingy.- Sean squirmed .- You weren't leaving?

- What are you going to do while I'm gone?.- He walked away and took his jacket.   

- Me?...- He drew a half smile.- Have fun.   

- Watch out for that fun.- He pointed it out.   

- You don't threaten me, stupid wolf, the only one who can threaten me is me...- He was thoughtful.- And speaking of threats... I'll have to make some to that idiot Zhan so that he stops acting so stupidly.

- Are you still with that?   

- He made me look like an idiot! .- He shouted.- How the hell can he think of defending Yibo when he was with his bitch? You saw what happened, dad ended up hitting him.

- But that was convenient for you.   

- Why's that?.   

- Now you have on your side both my aunt and my cousin and his wife, now they see you differently and even appreciate you.   

- For what matters to me! .- He stared at a fixed point.- Besides... it's not me they appreciate... it's Xiao Zhan.

- Sweetie...   

- Forget it...- He waved his hand.- Don't worry, I won't do or say anything, later I'll know how to handle it when I get back.   

- Do you plan to return? .- Darren stared at him.   

- I have to do it.- He arch an eyebrow.- Do you think I will live all the time traveling?

- If it's what you want, you can do it.- Darren looked him in the eye.- I can make it happen, if it makes you happy.

- I don't need you to take care of me or try to make me happy...- He waved his hand.- Now go, it's getting late, by the way...I'll go out this afternoon, maybe I'll make it to night.

- Okay.- Darren nodded a little crestfallen and prepared to leave.

- Darren...   

- Yes?...- He turned to see him.