CH - 14. 𝑫𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒔.

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN -Wattpad]
••••••••••••••

- You didn't show up for breakfast this morning and you didn't show up for lunch either.- Yibo walked towards the bed.- We had agreed that we would do things right, but apparently you continue with your attitude.

- I was doing some shopping.- Zhan checked his laptop.

- Was that more important than being present with the family?.- Yibo arched an eyebrow.- I understand that you are not interested in joining the family, but I think that you should at least consider the person who appreciates you and cares for you is my dad.

- I already told you...- Zhan sighed.- I went out to buy some things.- He looked up.- Things I need for tonight.

- So you won't run away tonight?.- Yibo put his hands in his pocket.

- Do you think you could leave me alone for a moment?.- Zhan massaged his temple.- I'm a bit busy right now and my head is killing me.

- Busy?.- Yibo smiled wryly.- Since when have you been? The only thing you know how to do is have fun and live a carefree life.

- Seriously, Yibo....- Zhan closed his laptop and looked up.- Is it difficult for you to stop attacking me for at least a few minutes?

Yibo wanted to answer this question, he had the right answer for him. Why should he stop attacking him when since they got married who always attacked first was He Sean? Why should he stop now? If he wanted to attack him he would do it without hesitation and without remorse because that was what he deserved, to be insulted and despised.

But those words that he had in his mind and on the tip of his tongue never surfaced, he had once again seen that look full of offense which made him shake to the point of feeling guilty.

He wanted to object, respond and even continue attacking but that look blocked all his senses so without saying anything else he walked to the closet, took a few things including the suit he would wear for the night and left the room, he had met his brother that day, the three of them would get together to share a while they got ready for the meeting, so they took one of the rooms of the place for themselves.

Yibo left without looking back, without saying a word and without even reminding He Sean that he should attend the meeting tonight, he just walked away leaving him alone in the room.

*
*
*

- Our brother must be having a hard time.- Wang Yitang sipped his wine.

- Dad made him live with He Sean. Is that not enough? - Wang Yifeng smiled.

- Anyone who had to live with someone so despicable would obviously have a bitter life.

- I don't understand.- Yifeng looked at his brother.- Before you used to appreciate He Sean a lot I can assure you that he appreciated him as much as us. How come you hate him so much now?

- Do you think little the fact that he is only interested in the family fortune?

- He Sean has always been ambitious, it is not strange that he wants to be after the riches.- He shrugged.

- Yes, but it is very different when it comes to my family, Yibo is my brother and he is unhappy because of him.

- Have you ever thought that He Sean can also be unhappy? I mean.... He sighed.- He also had to marry a person he doesn't love, even if it's by fortune living with someone you don't love, being tied to that person must be something sad.- He pointed to his brother.- You and I don't know because we chose the people we loved and we are happy...