Ch - 22. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
•••••••••••

Wang Yibo stopped in front of that door, that door that had been closed for 3 years, he put his hand in his pocket and took out a set of keys, before putting them in the door he stopped and looked at them, he had not returned to set foot in that place, he hadn't even bothered to take care of the things inside.

Now an avalanche of emotions overwhelmed him accompanied by memories and images, he was back, in the special place he had designated as the right one to be with that person, that place where they escaped so many times and where they drew a future together so many times.

Living together, forming a family, being happy, these were the things they used to talk about there while they organized, decorated and accommodated as they pleased, that would be the place where they would live their love story and where they would form a beautiful future, their plans were so clear Like sunlight, plans that never came to fruition.

He put the keys in the lock and took a deep breath trying to calm all the anxiety accumulated in so many years, just when he was about to turn the key the door burst open, in front of him was that person, it seemed that time had not elapsed , just like yesterday he received it with a big and sweet smile.

- Welcome.- Ty took a step forward.

- Did I make you wait too long?.- Yibo's voice was soft and gentle.

- Okay, you had to wait longer for me.

- Ty...- Yibo's voice broke.

At that moment the words were trapped in their throats, the young black-haired man threw himself into the Yibo's arms, wrapping his arms tightly around his body and covering his lips with his.

Those were intense, voracious kisses, kisses full of passion and longing, neither of them tried to speak again, they didn't want to break those kisses, they didn't want to get away, they stumbled into that apartment, closing the door with a single blow, pushing their bodies into the walls as if they were fighting a battle.

They didn't mind taking the objects in between, they only cared about one thing, giving each other all the love they hadn't given each other in so long, they both fell on the sofa, agitated, excited, the young brown-haired man trembled slightly while the dark-haired man attacked mercilessly, kissing, licking, biting, trying to devour his prey, Ten Ty was using his weapons, he knew very well how weak Yibo was before his kisses and caresses so he simply used them.

- Wait...- Yibo stopped him.- Wait...- His breathing was agitated.

- Can we talk another time?.- He undid the buttons of Yibo's shirt in one go.- Right now I just want to feel you...- He brought his lips closer to Yibo's.- I missed you so much all this time, I thought that I was going to go crazy.

- Me too.- He placed his hand on the back of Ty's neck and caressed it.- I also missed you like crazy, I felt so guilty for your departure that...

- Not now...- He kissed his neck.- Let's not talk about that now.- He kissed his lips again.- I promise that once we're done I'll tell you everything you want to know.

- I missed you Ty...- Yibo's eyes shone.- Don't ever go away again, I promise I won't leave you alone.

- Okay...- Ty smiled.- It's a promise...- He took off his shirt.- I'll stay by your side, forever and ever.

Their lips closed again and again the words were left over, both were full of emotion and anxiety so they just continued with what they had started, they had separated a while ago and now that they were together again they would take advantage of the opportunity.