CH - 19. 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒏

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••••

Everyone was perplexed observing the scene, on the hospital bed He Sean was sheltering his son in his arms, similar to a small chick which was jealously guarded by mother hen.

Yibo's eyes did not leave that scene while in his head he began to recapitulate a few images and words.

For some time he had been listening to his son happily talk about a bunny which was his favorite, the stories of this bunny seemed almost endless and apparently they made his son happy, he always thought that it was the imagination of a little smiley like his son but now seeing him and hearing him correctly it seemed that said bunny had a first and last name.

He was so confused and so stunned at that time, He Sean always looked down on little Tian, he didn't even look at him properly despite the little boy's attempts to get close to him. Where did that change come from? Performance? Perhaps, but for what reason should he act in secret? Wasn't it better to do it openly in order to gain everyone's trust? Yibo wanted to find an explanation but he didn't seem to have one.

- Let's go outside.- Mr. Wang tugged on his son's arm.

- But my son...- Yibo tried to refuse.

- He's with whom he belongs.- Mr. Wang gave Zhan a look as he dragged his son with him.

- You come with me.- Mrs. Wang spoke to Laila.

- Dad....- He was surprised when his father stamped his body on the wall.- What happened?

- I'm asking you that question....- He raised his finger and picked with strength several times the temple's of Yibo.- What is happening inside that head of yours? How dare you dump He Sean and come with that girl instead? Did you lose your reason? If it hadn't been for my driver to let me know when he was with Sean on the way he wouldn't have been able to find my grandson.

- He Sean has never worried about my son, that's why I didn't see the need for him to be here.

- Do you think he doesn't worry? - He pulled Yibo's neck aggressively and made him look at Zhan and his son through the window. - There he is, even with his injured leg, next to his son.

- I...I....- Yibo stammered.- I'm warning you...- Mr. Wang pulled his son's shirt.- I've never laid a finger on you, don't test my patience Yibo because I swear I'll it wears out easily.

- I'm sorry dad...- Yibo looked down.

- It's not me you have to apologize to, it's Sean, whether you like it or not, he's the father of my grandson and even if you hate him whenever it's my grandson, he must be present, understood?

- It is understood...

- Now go.- He opened the door of the room and pushed his son.- Stay with your family and take care of it.

He had been pushed by the family patriarch towards that place, Yibo hesitated for a moment to approach because in front of him was He Sean still holding his little one who was asleep in his arms.

He didn't want to be in the same place as that person but something his father had said was very true, both despite everything were the little one's parents so if one was there the other should be equally.

What he saw still seemed incredible to him, He Sean had never been expressive in the affective sense, he only knew how to express anger and impudence, he was always insensitive to others, but now there he was with his eyes and nose reddened from having cried while hugging strongly to his little one. Why now so suddenly? What made him change?