Ch - 37. The lie never lasts

DEAR SUBSTITUTE
(Yizhan - Wattpad)
••••••••••••

- Nana...- Little Tian pulled his nana's skirt.

- Yes little master?

- Come...- He waved his little hand for her to come closer.

- What's going on? .- The nanny got closer to the little one.

- My bunny is sick?.- The little one whispered.

- Why do you ask? .- The nanny whispered.

- He's not smiling.

- It's not that...

- Bunny...- Zhan interrupted the lullaby.- Are you worried about dad?.- He smiled.- You don't have to, dad rabbit isn't sick, he's just a little distracted.

- There's a knock on the door, I'll be right back. - The nanny excused herself.

- So my bunny is okay?.- The little blink.

- The bunny is fine.- Zhan nodded.- Come on, eat your breakfast, your grandparents will be here soon.

- It's okay...

- Young master.- The nanny approached with a package in her hand.- Here it is...

- Good morning.- Yibo's greeting interrupted her.

The moment Zhan heard that voice resound behind him his whole body tensed, under the table he clenched his hands into fists and swallowed heavily while trying to avoid trembling.

It was time to face the reality of things, that morning he had escaped from the room so as not to face Wang Yibo for what had happened the night before, he had not entered his room again, he had taken what was necessary with him that morning and ended moving to another room where he will be quartered for a while.

Once there, in solitude, he was finally able to clearly observe the vestiges of last night, he observed the marks on his body which were more than remarkable, he examined each one of them while wondering if he had actually been with Wang Yibo or with a hungry beast, his body seemed to have sprung from the jaws of a ferocious predator.

That morning he had to use a wardrobe to help him cover those marks, the morning was a bit hot and this was somewhat uncomfortable, he wanted to avoid the looks of others but above all the innocent questions of his son.

If it hadn't been for his little son he wouldn't have been sitting there at the table either, to be honest Zhan didn't even want to be in the Wang home that morning, he just wanted to find a place to escape to hide, but there he was and now Wang Yibo was also present, it was time to see each other face to face.

He heard Yibo's footsteps approach little by little, he lowered his head and shrank in his place, he noticed how he approached his son and placed a kiss on his forehead, but he did not imagine what was about to happen.

The staff of the Wang house were stunned when they observed how their young master Wang approached his young master He and took his chin, raising his face and then placing a deep kiss, they could not believe what they were witnessing, they had realized that the relationship among their young masters had changed a little and even improved, but they did not imagine to what degree.

Under the tender and cheerful smile and stupor of the household staff, Wang Yibo kissed the lips of the surprised He Sean.

- Good morning.- He whispered just centimeters from his lips causing Zhan to tremble.