Ch - 40. Chance

DEAR SUBSTITUTE
[Yizhan -Wattpad]
••••••••••••

- How about this? .- Zhan showed a small rabbit jumpsuit.

- I think he will like it.- The nana nodded.- The little master will love his new pajamas.

- Thank you for accompanying me nana, I'm really a bit useless for these things, a feminine hand is always good in these matters.

- You are doing a very good job.

- It's thanks to your help and guidance.- Zhan smiled.- Let's go look for some more things.

- Above all, let's not forget the sweets for the little master . - The nana joked.

- That little glutton, every day is fatter.- His cell phone rang.- Hello?

- Zhan? .- Yibo's voice was on the other end.

- Hi...Is something wrong?

- What are you doing?

- I'm buying some things for our son.

- Well, I won't take much of your time, I'm just calling you to leave your afternoon agenda free.

- You need something?

- Yes, could you come to the office this afternoon?

- Okay, I'll be there...

- Zhan...

- Could you stop calling me that way?.- Zhan spoke low.- They could hear you.

- It's your name and by which I prefer to call you.

- If they listen to you it could be a problem.

- They won't, I'll be careful.

- What did you want to say to me?

- I just wanted to wish you a good day.

- You too have a nice day.

To say that things were going well in the Wang house was an understatement, the atmosphere in that place was getting better every day, little by little you could breathe more and more of a familiar air.

The Wang house had become more cheerful, bright and lively, infecting everyone with its great vibe, tense days were no longer lived and nobody was expecting a fight

For his part, the situation between Zhan and Yibo was also something that was in progress, Yibo had not crossed the line with Zhan again, he had not assaulted him like before, much less had he done things that were against his will or desire, had learned to respect his personal space and gave him the time to settle and adapt to the new situation.

Yibo became more attentive towards him every day, always being careful, vigilant, giving him pleasant words and smiles accompanied by some other details, he was determined to show him that the words he had expressed before were not in vain and that his intentions were true and the best ones, he wanted him to see that he really wanted him by his side, not as a substitute but as a life partner.

*
*
*

The following days in Monaco after that night where the pair of lovers faced a break in their relationship were somewhat silent, both shared the same place but not the same room, several days had passed since each one slept alone.

Sean and Darren had not argued again, much less had they talked about what had happened, each one locked himself in his own world, Darren no longer went out on parties, much less for walks while Sean spent the time locked in his room sheltered under the sheets, sometimes they coincided at dinner and lunch but words did not flow between them, they seemed like two strangers and that was a situation that saddened them both.