Ch - 35. 𝑳𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
•••••••••••••

- Are you saying it's a DNA sample?

- If young, the applicant was young He, it was made 3 years ago.

"Brothers?" Yibo whispered.

- Said something?

- No...- He paused.- Do you have any idea of ​​the new whereabouts of that pair?

- I asked his assistant but he didn't want to give details so I had to go deeper and investigate, young Darren and young He are heading to Monaco, as you know your cousin loves casinos and fun.

- My cousin is only two years younger than me, still I don't know when he will mature.

- Young man, regarding this issue, should I report it to the Mr. Wang?

- No... I'm going to count on your discretion in this, I don't want my dad to find out about this.

- But... you was always looking for a way to find out who was the lover of young He, now you has enough evidence to expose him and ruin him.

- Doing that would also ruin my cousin.

- Doesn't he deserve it?

-......

- I'm sorry young master.

- Okay, just wait for my instructions, don't do anything until I tell you.

- Fine, then I'll be back.

- Thanks.

Wang Yibo had just made a shocking discovery, he knew that there being two such identical people in the world who were not related by blood was absurd and unreal, but this was not as unreal as what he had just discovered.

And it is that this was the least thing that could go through Yibo's head since he did not know that He Sean was actually adopted, for Yibo his husband was the only descendant of the He, there were few people who knew about Sean and his adoption, to be precise only Mr and Mrs. He, Mr.Wang and Sean himself knew about it.

This was a matter that was kept hidden from everyone, the He wanted it that way so as not to raise eyes and comments but above all to not be ridiculed for the fact that despite being a respectable and powerful family they could not have an heir.

He Sean had been forbidden to talk about this topic, yet he trusted only one person, the only one who was able to tell even about his weaknesses, Darren Wang. That had turned out to be a great secret which was kept hermetically sealed, but now someone else was added to this secret.

Yibo couldn't get out of his stupor, wondering how that could have happened, He Sean and Xiao Zhan were twin brothers, had Zhan been abandoned by the He? This was something almost improbable because since he has the use of reason he has heard the He complain about not having been able to have another descendant, so what had happened?

*
*
*

- Baby...

- Mnn?

- Baby...

- What?.-  Sean was numb.

- Get up, it's late and you haven't even had your breakfast, let's eat something.

- Leave me alone.- He raised his leg and kicked him.

- Do you have a fetish with kicks or do you see me as a dog? .- Darren laughed .- I'm a wolf, remember?