CH - 10. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼. [YIZHAN-Wattpad]
•••••••••••••••

The cold temperature mixed with the warmth of the sun's rays creating a pleasant combination in the wind which flowed through that French countryside causing the lavender fields to shake forming a harmonious and pleasant sound.

Under a wooden gazebo and accompanied by a good cold bottle of fine quality wine, a couple of lovers were in the middle of a section of hot kisses, a heavy and furry blanket covered their bodies from their waist, leaving their naked torsos uncovered.

The cold did not present any discomfort since the friction of their bodies had created the perfect temperature for them, nor did they care about exhibitionism since they had that place completely for themselves.

He Sean and his lover enjoyed their stay in that countryside, a few days ago they had arrived in France for what would be "The Adventure Tour" As He Sean called it, they would travel together, have fun, play and make love as many times as they wanted, this time there was no reason to slow down or stop.

- Sean...honey...Could you give me a break?.- He was breathing heavily.- I think it would be good to stop.

- We'll stop when I want...- He gave his neck a bite.

- We have all the time to do it but if you keep draining me like this I don't think I'll be able to please you later.

- That's not true.- Sean joined their foreheads, smiled and whispered.- You're a stud, if you were you wouldn't be by my side, believe me.

- Does that mean you only like me because I can satisfy your desires?.- He arch an eyebrow.

- That's right...- He moved away to look at his face.- You know how to satisfy me and make me happy so I keep you by my side.

- Do you mean that if at some point someone else came along who did it better, you would throw me away?

- That...- He was thoughtful.- I don't think it will happen...

- Oh no?

- I don't think there's anyone who surpasses you.- He smiled.- It was my first time with you and although I was with others before, I always came back to you... He stung his nose.- Doesn't that tell you something?.- He approached his ear.- Nobody beats you.

- Or maybe the reason is that you're in love with me.

- In love?...- He laughed.- Honey, that thing about love is useless to me, so I don't care.

-.......

- Love makes people stupid and weak, that doesn't go with me, the way we are is better. - He approached and kissed his neck.- Without any commitment, without ties, without including feelings.

- But...- His voice was low.- I am in love with you... I have always been and that is why I have followed you blindly until the end...

- ........ Sean rested his chin on his lover's shoulder and fell silent.

- Sean... He smiled.- What I just told you... don't take it too seriously, I'm aware of your position on this issue so don't worry, I promise I won't let my feelings interfere and can swear that as we are... I'm fine with that.

- Have you heard this saying?.- Sean looked towards a fixed point.- He who falls in love loses...- He sighed, closed his eyes and leaned his head on his lover's shoulder.- You're a fool...I'm exhausted Let's go sleep for a bit.

He Sean closed his eyes, but he didn't sleep, although he didn't want to think about it, his lover's words went round and round in his head.

Love was not a priority in his life, he even believed it non-existent, he was not capable of delivering it, much less receiving it. How would he know how to handle that love thing when he had not experienced it in his entire life? He didn't even receive it from his parents, those who were supposed to love him more than anyone in the entire universe.