Ch - 30. 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••••••

At dawn the dark blue car was driving at full speed trying to reach its destination quickly, behind the wheel a restless young man was observing his surroundings with some nervousness and concern.

Sunan stopped his car the instant he spotted the person who was squatting hugging his knees under a dim street lamp, that image reflected so pitiful that Sunan couldn't help but feel anguish, so he went down at full speed. He hurried and ran towards the person who, hearing the sound of rapid footsteps, raised his head quickly and fearfully, showing reddened and swollen eyes as well as a face drenched in tears.

- Zhan Zhan.- Sunan took off his coat and put it on Zhan.- What happened?

- Sorry for bothering you at this time.- Zhan's voice was hoarse.

- Don't say that you bother me again.- He cupped Zhan's face in his hands and wiped his tears with his thumbs.- You told me to come for you but you didn't explain what happened?.- He examined him.- Did someone hurt you? hurt? Where it hurts?

- No...- Zhan denied as he bit his lip to stop crying.- No one hurt me, actually it was me who hurt someone.

- What are you talking about?

- Yibo...- Sobbing.- Yibo discovered me...

- What? .- Sunan tensed .- How?

- I don't know...- Zhan denied.- I only know that he has been aware of who I am for days, today he told me.

- Did he attack you? .- Sunan frowned. - Because if he did, I swear that...

- He didn't.- Zhan quickly denied.- I swear he didn't...- He cried.- I'm lost...I'm lost.- He buried his face between his knees and cried.- I'll be in big trouble, They'll take me away from my son and he's going to hate me when he finds out I'm not his father Sean...I'm going to lose him.

- That won't happen.- Sunan hugged him.- I'm not going to allow that to happen.

- Now what will I do?.- Zhan clung to Sunan and cried.- What will I do?

- The first thing you'll do is calm down.- He pushed him away and smiled at him.- Didn't I tell you I'll be here for you?...- He gently wiped his tears.- And the second thing is that you'll come with me, you should rest and relax, once you are relaxed your head clears and you can think better, right now there is nothing you can do in that state.

- To your house? .- Zhan sniffled.

- I hope you don't mind but rent a place with only one room.

- It's okay.- Zhan denied.- I can stay anywhere.

- Or we can remember our childhood and stay together in the same bed and talk until we fall asleep, wouldn't you like it?.- He smiled at him.

- I would like to.- Zhan nodded.

- Then let's go.- He helped him to get up.- Today we will talk until our throat is exhausted.

Sunan took Zhan with him, he had agreed immediately because in the state of mind he was in, he really needed someone to comfort him and he knew it very well, he knew that Sunan was that person.

He had left the Wang house in a hurry after his confrontation with Yibo, full of panic and pain he escaped from that place but not before stopping in his little son's room and leaving a deep kiss on his small forehead, he doesn't know if he will be able to see him again, much less does he know if he will see him the same once he discovers the truth and to be honest he did not want to know, it terrified him.