EXTRA 2. Let's be Happy.

DEAR SUBSTITUTE
[YIZHAN - Wattpad]
••••••••••

- Could you give me a break?

- Come on honey, just a little more.

- If you repeat that word again, I swear I'm going to beat you until you beg for mercy.

- Well...- Darren lay down on the bed.- It's strange, it's always you who wants to continue.

- There are times when the body does not give for more. - Sean sighed.- and mine reached its limit.

- Could it be that little by little I have stopped attracting you? .- Darren narrowed his eyes.

- You can be sure that that will never happen.- Sean drew a half smile.- And if it happens in any case... you can be sure that I wouldn't keep you by my side.

- Not even because I'm the father of your children?

- What does you have? .- Sean arched an eyebrow. - I can raise my children alone... Do you think I depend on you for that?

- You're cruel, Sean.- Darren narrowed his eyes.

- I know.- He smiled.- And that's why you like me.

- That's true.- He pulled him into his arms.- Anyway we must rest, tomorrow we return home, the flight leaves first thing in the morning.

- About time.- He rolled his eyes. - I was sick of this place.

- We'll be back in time for the opening of your brother's restaurant.

- I made him a promise to be there on time so I can't let him down.

- Luckily you finished with your father's project before time so we can return quickly, also the children miss their little brothers.

- Well...- He sighed.- Then let's go to sleep.

- Sweetie...

"Darren Wang..." Sean gritted his teeth. - If you try to lay a finger on me again I swear you'll have no hands.- He leaned his head against Darren's chest and closed his eyes.- Let's go to sleep.

It had been 3 years since He Sean and Darren Wang tied the knot and reaffirmed their love to the world.

That story that had started 9 years ago and which was full of potholes was now developing perfectly and smoothly, these two people who were involved in what they disguised as fun now lived a beautiful and stable life.

The problems had been left behind, the doubts and fears had disappeared, a life began and with it a load of new feelings and emotions arrived, that happiness that He Sean said he did not know and reject now was what stood out the most in his life.

From the moment he decided to put his grudges aside and cleanse his heart of doubts and the sad traces that the past had left in his life, everything had changed, he was still the Sean with a strong and stubborn character, the one who did not allow himself to be intimidated and much less knocking down for anyone, this was the only thing he was grateful for from his past experiences, thanks to it he had become a strong person.

But despite his character Sean had also adopted a new attitude which made a curious contrast with the previous ones, he had learned to be loving and affectionate, as a husband, as a father and even as a son, now he could give that love excessively and without fear.

He had known love thanks to Darren Wang who, against all odds, managed to make his heart open its doors to receive him and had reaffirmed it with the birth of his children, both Bai and Xiang'er had shown him a purer and beautiful form of love, they were two helpless and innocent little people who depended on him to get ahead, two little people who had become the reason to live every day and be a better person.

🎉 You've finished reading ✅ 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝕾𝖚𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖙𝖚𝖙𝖊 [𝑬𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝑽𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏] 🎉