CH - 17. 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒂𝒄𝒌𝒔

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
•••••••••••••••

The moment he saw Darren Wang appear in front of him his whole body froze. How could this be possible? He knew this person from a long time ago, he knew his identity as He Sean's lover but never found out that he was Wang Yibo's closest cousin.

Xiao Zhan had just found out how two people who surrounded Wang Yibo were involved in a secret game of deception and lust while in front of everyone they pretended something else.

He had observed Yibo's reaction to seeing his cousin, since he had come to replace Sean he had never seen him behaving closely towards anyone other than his best friend or his family, it was obvious that the youngest of the Wang had a special appreciation for this cousin of his.

At that moment Zhan felt so angry, so annoyed that all he wanted was to punch the cheeky Darren directly in the face. How could they betray a person's trust and affection like that? But he couldn't do anything. Wasn't he doing the same? Tricking Wang Yibo by pretending to be someone else.

- Darren...- Zhan concealed his nervousness and shook Darren's hand.- How are you?

- Not as well as your brother-in-law...- Darren smiled.- More elegant every day

- Are my parents already here? - Yibo spoke to his cousin.

-Yes, my uncles are here, they're with my parents...- He approached Zhan and smiled.- Come on, they're over there.- He pointed to one end as he guided them.

- How long will you stay? - Yibo looked at his cousin who kept seeing Zhan.

"Oh!" Darren smiled.- I just came for the party, I'll be gone in two days.

- You still don't stop acting like a teenage adventurer.- Yibo denied while smiling.

- Cousin....- Darren put his hands in his pocket and got closer to Zhan. - Living on adventures is a lot of fun, isn't it brother-in-law?

- You have asked the right person.- Yibo spoke with irony, receiving Zhan's glare.

Xiao Zhan had gone through quite a few tests already while playing the role of He Sean, he had overcome tense situations and even problems, despite being sometimes overcome by fear he endured it with great strength but he felt that at any moment he would collapse due to the nerves and all because of the Wang who did not take his eyes off him while drawing a mischievous smile.

While the celebration was going on Zhan did his best to play his role as He Sean well but it was a difficult task due to the fact that among all those present who saw him as young He there was someone who knew about his true identity and who somehow he was amused by this situation.

While the night passed, the Wang family shared pleasantly between toasts and talk, only one member of the family remained somewhat silent and distant.

Wang Yibo had noticed his cousin's attitude towards He Sean, despite being one of the few members of his family who had no enmity with his husband, he had never seen his cousin so interested in him, he observed how he looked at Sean and he was curious so he remained somewhat vigilant.

- Hey Sean..- Darren got up from his seat.- How about we have a drink at the bar?

"Huh?" Zhan raised his eyebrows.

- I imagine that the young people got bored of the talk of the elders. - Mr. Wang smiled.

- Cousin...- Darren smiled at Yibo.- Lend me a moment to your husband.- He took Zhan's wrist and pulled him.