Ch - 27. 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒄𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒐𝒏

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••

The images were repeated in Zhan's mind over and over again, again he saw the lascivious expression on Wang Yibo's face, heard his panting hit his neck and his moans resound between his lips, those images were so vivid that even almost could be felt, what had happened at that time had been unexpected but intense and had left Zhan with great excitement.

- Shit!.- Zhan kicked on the bed even with his eyes closed.- Shit! Shit! Shit!

He finally opened his eyes to discover that he was nestled under the covers and his hands were no longer tied. He got up quickly and took a quick look at the place where he was, he was still in Wang Yibo's room and apparently at some point in the night he had returned to untie him.

He fell on the bed and put his eyes on the white ceiling releasing snorts full of frustration, suddenly something came to his mind, he returned to tour the place with his eyes and he realized that for the first time he had stepped on the room of Wang Yibo.

Rolling slowly on the bed, he wrapped himself under the blankets again and buried his head in the soft pillows, there he absorbed the aroma that was there as impregnated as if the owner of said essence was still in that place.

It was a pleasant, sweet and manly aroma which was somewhat relaxing for Zhan who did not stop rubbing his face in that place, he was so lost at that moment, he enjoyed it so much because somehow it made him think that he was among the Wang Yibo's arms.

But in a sudden flash Xiao Zhan returned to his memory remembering something that made him get up suddenly, Zhan jumped out of that bed in the direction of the dining room, his peaceful aura had disappeared, now a murderous aura covered him, that morning Xiao Zhan went out looking for Wang Yibo so he could strangle him.

- Young master.- The nana was surprised to see Zhan leave Yibo's room all disheveled.....- I...I thought you wasn't at home.

- I...I..- Zhan looked embarrassed.

- Do you want breakfast? - The nanny smiled happily.

- Where is your young master?

- The master left early for the office.

- So the coward escaped?- Zhan murmured. - And my son?

- The little teacher went with his father, he wanted to be with him so he asked him to take him.

- Did he take him to the office? - Zhan arched an eyebrow.

- Yes, remember that the young master usually does it when he doesn't have many earrings.

- Well...- Zhan was thoughtful.

- Is going to have breakfast?

- No...- Zhan went to his room.- Today I will leave the house... - He clenched his teeth and murmured.- Wang Yibo, if you dare to take my son to see that bitch, I swear I'm going to kill you.

*
*
*

In the morning, Chief Wang's office was somewhat lively, a little naughty was walking through the corridors being harassed and pampered by the staff.

Little Tian liked to visit his father's office, firstly because he could spend time with him and secondly because once he was there he was crammed with treats and attention from the staff who were enchanted by the sweetness of the little boss.