CH - 12. 𝑨 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒖𝒍𝒕

𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕣 𝕊𝕌𝔹𝕊𝕋𝕀𝕋𝕌𝕋𝔼
[YIZHAN- Wattpad]
••••••••••••••

- Sister-in-law...- Yibo did not come out of his state of confusion.- Please explain, what are you talking about?

- I'm talking about the way you let yourself be manipulated by this girl.- Krist pointed at Laila.

- Mrs. Wang...- Laila sobbed.- I think you misunderstood everything, I just made a mistake...

- Save your words.- Krist looked angrily at Laila.- I saw and heard everything...- She advanced towards Laila while she was agitated.- What right do you have to claim Sean for the position he has?.- She arch an eyebrow.- Does your position belong to your brother? Then why didn't your cowardly brother stay and take it instead of running?

- Sister-in-law...- Yibo tried to stop her. - Don't bring Ty into this.

- It's not me who's putting it...- Krist looked at Yibo.- It was your little friend who did it, she was the one who approached Sean, started insulting him and trying to attack him, she deliberately threw the glass of wine at him. to set up this theatre.

- Yibo! .- Laila denied with fear.

- What the hell is really happening?.- Yibo looked at Zhan.

- Why do you ask me?.- Zhan had grievance on his face and smiled sadly.- You're not going to believe me anyway, so I'm not going to waste my time explaining to you.

- Laila...- Yibo looked at his friend.

- I... I... - Laila played with her hands.

- It doesn't matter what kind of relationship you have with Sean.- Krist walked towards Zhan.- No outsider has the right to interfere.- She watched Laila.- Above all, disrespect him, he is a member of the Wang family, therefore he must be respected, if their relationship is crap... it's crap for both of them, not for anyone else.- She looked at Yibo.- You know very well how daddy is and how much he esteems Sean. Do you want me to make things difficult for you? guilt of the stupidities of a girl? - She shouted these last words.

- Yibo...- Laila tried to hold Yibo's arm.

- Now I don't want to talk.- Yibo gave Laila one last look, then turned and walked away.

"Get out!" Krist yelled at Laila.- Shed crocodile tears elsewhere.- She watched as Laila ran after Yibo.

Xiao Zhan stared at the back of the eldest daughter-in-law of the Wangs and an emotion was drawn in his heart, that woman with a slender figure, brown hair and a soft and melodious voice was there facing even her own brother-in-law, since he had taking He Sean's place he had only been the target of attacks, offenses and contempt, he had to put up with people seeing him as someone despicable, always with his guard up, always alert to defend himself.

For the first time someone stepped forward in his defense and this made him feel emotional, he had reached a point where he felt alone, desolate and exhausted, he hated being hated when he had not even made the slightest mistake, seeing the looks of Contempt for his person saddened him and in order to bear it he had to remind himself over and over again that it was He Sean who these people saw and not Xiao Zhan.

Now there was someone there defending him, showing his face and somehow the weight that had been on his shoulders since he came to the Wang family vanished for a few seconds.

- It was not necessary for you to look for trouble for me.- Zhan returned the handkerchief.

- I really don't like to meddle in other people's affairs.- Krist stared at Zhan.- And you know I don't like you Sean...