42.

"I'll help you kill that son of a bitch"

.・゜-: ✧ :- ♤ -: ✧ :-゜・.

Narrator

The two had finished eating hours ago but neither of them were asleep, they both were up for the whole night thinking but mostly it was Leondre, while chae-yeong was busy pacing her room coming up with something.

Leondre got up and head straight to the bathroom not wasting any time to discard her clothes and enter the shower, immediately she turned the temperature on cold and stood under the pipe letting the water trickle down her body.

Thoughts...so many thoughts that it became more of an headache when she tries to ignore them, they just wouldn't go away. Why would her mothers lie to her about such thing, she was old enough to understand even if she seemed immature but now it was too late seeing as she was out of that life...that pain she felt for so long. Why move and start new so that she would forget her whole life and be living one that still seemed so new to her.

Sighing softly, the woman exit the shower and quickly wrap a towel around her before leaving the bathroom and took up the burner phone from the dresser and dialed the familiar number that's always been memorized and stored into that thick, stubborn brain of hers before calling and watching as it rung.

What felt like decades later the phone was finally answered.

"hello?"

"mother."

"leondre where the hell are you"

"momma I-"

"leondre?- give me the- LEONDRE"

leondre cringed as she removed the phone from her ear after hearing her mama.

"yes?" she replied

"baby just let me- no. leondre honey where are you"

she rolled her eyes at the two who kept fusing before replying.

"my where beings isn't important right now. what's important is that you've been lying to me my whole life."

"excuse me?- honey put it on speaker- hold on. - what did she say?- she said-"

"does it really matter-" leondre said cutting them off, only to be interrupted by her mama.

"I'm speaking." Melissa said sternly instantly shutting up leondre.

"leondre again I ask where are you" Melissa asked but before leondre could respond she heard a knock on her door.

"Somewhere."

"We need to talk and not over the phone."

"Mama I cant-"

"did you not hear me correctly?"

Leondre bit her lip before sighing "ok I'll be over in some time." She replied before hanging up and heading to the door.

"You're not leaving this cabin."

"Excuse me?" Leondre raised a brow.

"I- I'm sorry but it's way too dangerous and I can't risk that, I'm sorry to eavesdrop but I was already st-"

"I really don't care and I need a better explanation and so with that I'm leaving to my parents, I'll be back so don't worry" leondre said before moving pass chae-yeong.

"It's late can't you leave when it's bright?" Chae-yeong asked as she stood behind leondre who turned to her but didn't respond.

"Alright." Leondre responded after watching chae-yeong fidget under her stare.

"Alright" chae-yeong nodded before turning and head to walk away but a hand stopped her.

"Where are you going?"

"To my room....?" Chae-yeong responded but it came out more as an question.

"You don't want dessert?" Leondre asked and chae-yeong stared at her weirdly wondering what's going on.

"Leo are you ok?"

"No but yes. If you don't want to-"

"No, no I want to, sorry, let's go" chae-yeong said leading the way to the kitchen with leondre's hand still in her grasp.

Chae-yeong sat around the counter and watched as leondre prepared dessert for the two but chae-yeong couldn't take her eyes off leondre's biceps and the way they kept flexing wherever she moved and what made matters worst, there she stood in a gray sweat pants and a matching sports bra with her apron on.

"Chae-yeong?" Leondre said for the 5th time finally getting the girl's attention as she tried to hide the smirk that played on her lips.

"H-huh?" Chae-yeong responded before clearing her throat and looking at leondre more aware.

"Close your eyes" leondre said and chae-yeong did exactly that as she bounced her legs in fear but more excitement.

She could hear the shuffling before it all stopped and she felt a presence in front of her causing her to take a deep breath.

"Open"

"W-what?"

"Open your mouth chae-yeong" leondre chuckled causing her cheeks to go pale before nodding and doing as told.

Leondre took up one of the many cannoncini and placed it at chae-yeong mouth and slowly chae-yeong took a bite before leondre removed the remainder and rest it on the plate before giving chae-yeong her full attention and watched as the woman ate before opening her eyes.

"How was it?" Leondre asked carefully

"G-good, delicious" chae-yeong responded which brought a smile to leondre's face.

"Would you like to try something else?" Leondre asked causing chae-yeong to swallow at the change of tone

"Yeah alright" chae-yeong agreed before watching as leondre turned around and took a piece of the Tiramisu onto the fork before turning back towards me.

"Open"

Chae-yeong did as instructed, ignoring the feeling in her lower abandoned.

Carefully she watched as leondre took the piece into her mouth before gentle gripping chae-yeong's jaw and brought their lips together, rolling the cake off her tongue into chae-yeong's mouth-

Anddddddd......that's a wrap 💀

Hey y'all 🌚

How y'all been....