eight

Tonight, we're having a much needed girls night. Since Colby and I finally made up, it won't hurt as bad seeing Stas and Kat.

I've honestly missed being with the girls. It's been lonely here without Peyton, but I've been spending a lot of time with the band.

The four boys have become some of my closest friends in such a short amount of time, it's crazy.

I eventually did tell them about how I know Sam and Colby and everything that happened a couple months ago.

They're totally supportive and told me to tell them if I need anything.

The girls are coming over to my apartment since we have no guys to worry about. Well, Logan likes to randomly come over sometimes.

He knows I'm having a girls night though so I know he's not coming over. I'm currently blasting music and cleaning the apartment.

Here recently, I've been playing a lot of sad music. It's just what connects to me right now.

Right as I get done cleaning, Peyton walks in with a smile on her face and two bottles in her hand.

One Pink Whitney, another Smirnoff. "Do you know how fucking excited I am for this girls night?" She happily asked me.

I laughed a little bit as I rested my arms against the counter. "I'm gonna assume, very?" I tease her a little bit.

She looks at me surprised that I'm starting to tease her again. She clears her throat before speaking.

"How did the talk with Colby go? You haven't said anything." I figured she would ask.

I trust her with the information. I explained how he apologised for what he said that night and he explained the situation with Amber.

When I mentioned Amber, she didn't look surprised. That's when it hit me. "You already knew, didn't you?" I ask surprised.

She pursed her lips and nodded her head. "Colby told Sam, Sam told Kat, Kat told me and Stas and that's where it stopped." She listed off.

That makes a lot of sense. "How come you didn't tell me?" I wasn't mad, I was curious. She shrugged towards me.

"I figured it would've been better if you heard it from him." I played the scenario in my head.

She tells me and then I get mad at her and accuse her of lying because she didn't see it.

I'm happy she didn't tell me. She then looks at me excitedly. "What's going to happen between you two?" I furrow my eyebrows towards her.

"Nothing, we're still in that awkward ex becoming friends phase." I tell her.

She shakes her head as the front door closed. I looked over to see Kat and Stas walking in.

It feels like it's been so long since the four of us went and hung out.

I've either been super alone or I've been hanging out with Logan and the band.

I needed this girl night again. "I've needed this so much." Kat spoke what I was thinking.

"I was just thinking that!" I exclaim towards her. We all stand there for a moment and they start telling me things I missed out on.

Kat moved into the boys house and she says she loves living there. Luke and Stas basically live together and I bet they're gonna move in soon.

I'm honestly really happy they're all in super healthy and happy relationships.

They all deserve it honestly. "Do you think Sam's gonna propose soon?" I ask while pouring myself a drink.

Kat started blushing while thinking about it. "I don't know, but I really hope it happens." She smiled towards us.