eighteen

We're having another girls night and I was so excited. We're having a movie and wine night so I couldn't be more excited.

Peyton's bringing pizza while Stas and Kat are bringing the wine. I have face masks and nail polish if anyone wanted to do those.

As I light a candle in the kitchen, Stas and Kat walk in. I smile towards them as I sit the candle down.

"Hey, girly." Stas greeted me. Kat gave me the wine so I could put it in the fridge.

"You guys don't know how much I needed this girls day." I speak. I love spending time with the boys, don't get me wrong.

They can for sure get on my nerves a little bit though. Constant bickering, random noises, and the mess.

It's nice to get away from them. "No offense but I can only imagine. Hanging around four boys everyday." Kat shivered.

I just give her a look while we move to the couch to wait on Peyton and the pizzas.

"I love them to death but they sure do get annoying." I joke around a little.

We sat there and talked for a little bit while we waited for Peyton.

When she walked in, she had the pizza's in her hand. The three of us stood up and got up from the couch.

We thanked her while grabbing plates. We grab what we wanted and sat back down, turning on a movie.

We turned on Love, Simon which is one of my favorites. Nick Robinson is one of my favorite white boys.

After we ate, we started putting face masks on while pouring our wine.

"I swear, this is the most chill and relaxing night I've had in a while." I laugh a little bit.

"I bet knowing you're usually with the band." Peyton laughs a little towards me.

I looked over towards Kat to see she's glancing at me. "Speaking of the band, you seem to be really close to them." She points out.

I shrug, not thinking too much about it. "Yeah, they're a great group of guys." I boast about them.

They really are though, even though they're crazy, they're super supportive.

"You seem especially seem close to Logan." I can tell what shes hinting at.

I sigh while thinking about it. "Logan's like a brother. When I met him, I wasn't looking for a relationship." I spoke.

"I don't know why people think we're going to be something." I think out loud. I look to see everyone looking at each other.

"Probably because he's into you and so is Colby so they're jealous of each other." Stas spoke up.

I didn't believe it at first, I didn't want to, but I did when Kat slapped her arm.

"Wait, what?" I ask confused. I look over at Peyton to see she's nodding her head.

"Why do you think Logan shoulder bumped Colby at the party when you two were basically cuddling?" That does make sense.

I sigh while leaning back on the couch. I don't want them fighting over me, especially when there's nothing going on with them.

"Colby doesn't have to be afraid of anything knowing I don't like Logan like that." I speak.

I've been thinking about it recently, and I think my feelings for Colby are still there.

I realized it whenever I fell asleep in his arms again. It just felt so right being in his arms.

I don't know how, but being in his arms always made me feel safe, like nothing could hurt me.

There's just something about him that draws me to him. As we sit there and talk, we start talking about Coachella.

"Are you able to go Peyton?" Stas looked over towards her. Peyton frowned while looking over at her.

"Since Luke and Ashton is going, Cody needs me and Logan to run the bar." She pouts.

I was sad her, Logan, and Zander couldn't make it, but I was happy that I get to go.

Whenever it gets closer, I'm going to go shopping with both Stas and Kat so I couldn't wait.

I didn't really know what to wear yet, I might match outfits with Colby if he wants.

We talked about who we were excited about seeing and all the different performances.

The night with them was honestly super fun. I really enjoyed the chill night with the girls.

A couple days go by and I spend them with either the band or Colby. Every time I know I'm gonna see Colby, I could feel my heart beat rise.

My feelings for him are definitely coming back, but I'm so scared to gain feelings in case of getting hurt.

I have time to figure everything out. I was currently at the mall with the core four and Luke.

We were all trying to find outfits to wear to Coachella. "Ash, what do you think about these white pants?"

I look over at Colby to see he's wearing a pair of white pants. They had a bunch of big cities written named in black on them.

"I like them. It'll look good with a white tank." He nods his head and stocks off to find a shirt.

I think I could find something to match that. I decided to get a hot pink biker shorts with a matching tube top.

To top it off, I was going to wear a white bandanna. Colby was going to be the exact opposite.

Time for outfit two. For my second outfit, I chose a bralette, a black crop top that's sheer, a pair of black shorts, and fishnets.

We were going to go more rock for the second outfit. For the last one, I had high wasted plaid shorts that were red and black.

To go with it, I chose a different black crop top. I think our outfits are going to look really good.

I was honestly super excited to go to Coachella. I've always wanted to go to Coachella at least once.

Once we had all of our clothes picked out and bought, we went to get lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings.

"So, I just got a message from the AirBnB, everything's worked out and ready." Sam smiled towards us.

I was so excited. We're all going to be living together for the weekend. Everything was going to be amazing.

Once done with eating, we all made our separate ways. I wanted to go ahead and pack the clothes up.

I go to my empty apartment and sit the bags down. I sigh while checking my phone. Logan was supposed to be coming over to hang out.

I grab my suitcase from my hallway closet and start putting the clothes in there.

"Ashton?" I hear in my room. I yell that I'm in my room, footsteps getting into my room.

When he walked in, he looked at me confused. "Isn't Coachella a few weeks away?" He asked laughing a little bit.

"I'm just packing the clothes I bought with everyone today." I inform him.

He nods his head while sitting on my bed. I could tell he was thinking about something for a moment.

"It's going to be weird without you at the bar." He frowns sadly towards me.

I look at him weirdly with a small laugh. "I'm going to be gone for like five days." I remind him.

He shrugged towards me. "It's still going to be weird." He vaguely tells me.

I furrow my eyebrows towards him. "Don't miss me too much." I tease him a little.

I figured he would joke with me back. But he just sat there and deeply sighed.

At that moment, that's when I realized that the girls might be right.

If Logan only saw me as a friend, he wouldn't be this sad about me going to Coachella for the weekend.

I think Logan has a thing for me.