twenty

I was beyond exhausted but I was so excited to see Billie Eilish perform. We're on the way to her stage right now.

Every step I take feels like needles stabbing my feet. Colby was a little ways a head of me, so I saw him turn around.

He frowned as he looked at me. He stopped so I could catch him with him.

"You okay, Ash?" He asked as I nodded my head. "I'll be okay, don't worry about me." I tell him.

He shook his head towards me. "Get on my back." I was confused for half a second.

He moved in front of me and bent over so I could jump on his back.

I asked if he was sure and he nodded his head. I counted down and jumped onto his back, wrapping my arms around him.

He adjusted to make sure I was on him okay and then started walking. "Thank you, Colbs." I bend my face down and kissed his cheek.

I couldn't tell if he was blushing because it was dark, but I could see the small smile formed on his face.

"Anytime." He carried me the whole way to the stage, which made me very thankful.

Billie should be coming up soon so while we waited, we all hung out and talked.

These past couple of days have been exhausting but super fun.

Coachella was honestly the best. Last night we watched Harry Styles and it was amazing.

You can tell how much he loved being on stage. When the lights started coming on for Billie, everyone started cheering.

I was the most excited to see her. We all sang along with her as she performed.

When Happier Than Ever came on, the girls and I screamed this song.

I was honestly feeling myself. When Lovely came on, I started realizing how real this felt.

I couldn't believe that I was actually here with everyone, experiencing the same thing.

I feel infinite right now. Nothing could ruin this moment. I made sure to enjoy the rest of the concert, singing and dancing with the girls.

When it finished, I'll admit that I was a little sad. I was enjoying it so much, I didn't want it to end.

The walk back to the uber felt so long. I was so ready to get back in bed.

After what felt like hours, we were finally piling into the car. The Uber takes us to the AirBnB, which I was thankful for.

We walk into the house groggily. We went upstairs to our rooms. I instantly changed and laid down.

"I'm so exhausted." I groan into the pillow. Colby chuckles as he walks into the room.

"We get to do this all again tomorrow." He reminds me jokingly. I could feel the bed shift meaning that he was laying down next to me.

I groan again knowing my body was tired from all the walking. It didn't take me long to fall asleep that night.

I didn't wake up til noon, and I was still tired. I went downstairs knowing Colby wasn't in bed and everyone was outside.

Even Nolan was here which made me happy. "What's up little bro?" I mess his hair up while I walk past him.

He moves away from me which makes me laugh. "What'd you guys think of the show last night?" Nolan asked curiously.

We all started talking about how much we loved the performances. Nolan said since he was with the paramedics, they had a decent view.