𝒙𝒗𝒊𝒊𝒊. what truly happened

chapter eighteen, episode eight
what truly happened.

BONNIE groaned curling herself up in a ball, her head was laid on fives chest who was already wide awake but he was doing some deep thinking - and he didn't want to wake up Bonnie.

his hand was still wrapped around bonnie, running down her arm softly and slowly which made her sleep more since it was soothing for her. the only reason she woke up was because of the bang from downstairs.

she brought up her free hand and rubbed her eyes with her palm and opened them up. the first thing she saw were the eyes of five hargreeves who hasn't taken his eyes off of the girl in his arms. with his hand soothing her arm and his eyes noticing every feature in her face, safe to say bonnie felt butterflies for the second time.

"should we go see what they're up to?" Bonnie whispered asked moving her head up from his chest and then placing it back down softly. she didn't notice that her arm was wrapped around his waist again but he did.

"yeah, we should." five said and they started to hear a clanking noise in front of his door.

"wake up!" Klaus shouted from the other side of the door before leaving continuing to cling on the cup he was holding. Bonnie lifted her head up glancing down at five who held a confused face.

when five went to look over at her she burst into laughter dropping her head down onto fives chest. she felt his chuckle, his vibrating running down her spine and his hand now running up and down her back.

they stayed like that for a few more minutes before klaus came back to their room and knocked roughly on the door and kicking it before leaving down stairs, heavy footsteps following behind him. Bonnie laughed again taking her head away from his chest and sitting up on the bed.

she stretched her body, cracking her neck, twisting herself side to side to crack her back - which she shouldn't do but she always did it anyway - and then she stood up from the bed glancing over at five who walked over to his closet and put on a pj set since he was only wearing his shorts and a white button up shirt.

bonnie left five to change and went over to Allison's room entering her closet knowing that she had a bunch of her teenagers clothes in there. she grabbed a pair of gray sweatpants and a white long sleeve crop top. the ginger hair girl then headed over to the bathroom quickly washing her face and brushing her teeth with an extra toothpaste that Allison had.

when she got out of the bathroom five was waiting for her outside of the door before he grabbed her hand, intertwining them together and headed downstairs and over to the kitchen where only luther and Klaus were at.

bonnie frowned her eyebrows as she didn't notice Diego but then realized it was Diego she was thinking about who knows where he might be this time around. bonnie let go of his hand heading towards the coffee machine while five went over to luther and snatched the coffee cup away from his hand.

"Jesus. who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee?" Five whined giving the cup of coffee back to luther who drank it all in one sit. bonnie placed down two cups in front of her and grabbed the coffee pot from Klaus and pouring it inside and didn't add sugar or cream to fives' but she did add cream and sugar to hers.

she sat down in the middle of five and luther handing five his coffee. "nevermind." he muttered as he continued to drink the coffee in his hand.

"can we get started?" luther asked.

"anyone seen any of the others? Diego? Allison? no?" Klaus asked looking around the kitchen and then got quiet when the trio didn't answer him. "all right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum...that we're gonna get."