𝒙𝒊𝒙. saving the world

chapter nineteen, episode eight & nine
saving the world

"HEY. get up. we're going." five busted inside of Klaus room with Bonnie following behind him only to stop at the door and leaned against it.

"where?"

"to save the world."

"oh," Klaus said almost disappointed as he dropped his knitting tools to his chest, "is that all? great."

"so, pogo said dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" asked five.

"yeah, so?" Klaus said sitting up from his bed waving at Bonnie who waved back at him deciding to go and sit at the bed next to him.

"so it got me thinking."

"and pacing." Bonnie muttered.

"I has to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but dad, he can't time travel. so how'd the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" five started pacing again thinking out loud this time instead of inside of his head.

"he's mental, maybe?" Bonnie suggested shrugging her shoulders at her own idea.

"well, you know-"

"don't answer, the both of you would honestly have stupid response. that was purely rhetorical." five quickly said stopping Klaus from saying another stupid thing like how Bonnie just did.

"wow." Bonnie whispered over at Klaus who nodded his head agreeing with him.

"truth is, our whole lives, he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse." five said adding in to his idea walking over to his cabinet and leaning against it.

"yeah," Klaus sighed grabbing his shoes, "but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes."

"me too. but what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?"

"yeah, but knew how?" Klaus asked.

"No idea."

"but the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked." Klaus sniffed his shirt unknown how it smells and put it on Bonnie's face who gagged pushing his hands away from him. "we all came home. we're here, we might as well save the world."

"oh yeah? what, like, the three of us?" Klaus asked pulling his shirt over his head and following after five and Bonnie who were making their way outside of him room.

"uh, well, ideally, no, but..." five glanced over at Klaus who snatched a jacket from his hanger and put it on, "but we gotta work with what we got."

Bonnie snorted crossing her arms over her chest. they heard footsteps running up to them and the girl squinted her eyes before a gasp left her lips.

"where have you been?"

"jail." Diego simply stated running inside of his room taking off his jacket. bonnie ran over to Diego slapping his arm.

"why the hell were you in jail!" bonnie's statement wasn't a question more of a demande which scared Diego.

"sorry kid, but uh, it's a long story." diego ruffling her hair kissing the top of her head before glancing over at five and Klaus. "where's luther?"

"havent seen him since breakfast." five responded back to Diego who went back to looking for his clothes.

"yeah. two days until the world ends, he picks a great time to drop off the grid." Klaus muttered watching bonnie and diego lean against the door.