"get out!" - j.q

REQUESTED ON WATTPAD! this is such a good idea i love it, enjoy loves <3

you and Joseph had been married for four years and you had a three year old daughter, Belle. you'd been with Joseph for six years altogether and they had been the best six years of your life. the fact that you were able to bring a beautiful baby into the world with the most amazing man filled your heart with so much love. watching the two of them together melted your heart every time. seeing Belle's eyes light up every time she saw Joseph.

Joseph had gotten very very famous after the new series of Stranger Things aired and you'd never been prouder of him. he'd been doing many interviews with Jamie and the rest of the cast, many of them involving travel so he was away quite a lot, meaning it was just you and Belle. you didn't mind it, you got to bond with your beautiful daughter. he'd finally come home after a few weeks of travelling and was faced with more online interviews which stressed him out.

even with him being home, he definitely did not spend time with Belle even though he promised her he would. this had made you a lot more annoyed then you already were. he was practically neglecting Belle. the day would consist of him getting up and ready, then going to a few interviews before heading out somewhere. Belle missed her dad and would try talk to him but he always shrugged her off, leaving her with a pouted expression on her face, a face she would pull when she was sad.

it was a Saturday morning, Joseph had just finished a few interviews and was sat on the sofa, chatting to his agent about a few upcoming projects. "yeah mate that sounds amazing" you heard Joseph say from the kitchen. Belle had come in earlier to show you a drawing she had done of which she described was you, Joseph and her at the park when in all honesty it looked like a bunch of scribbles, but nevertheless she had put the time and effort into making the beautiful drawing.

you'd told her to wait until Joseph finished his interview before showing him. Belle noticed he wasn't in his office anymore so she thought it would be the perfect time to finally show her daddy the beautiful drawing she did of her mum and dad, her two favourite people. she waddled into the living room, not seeing Joseph on the phone. she ran to him, the drawing in hand as she stopped in front of him, explaining the drawing as best she could.

"not now Belle" he said, pushing her off of his leg which she was holding onto. she almost lost her balance before she started explaining the drawing again. "this is mama and then next to mama is you" she said, putting the painting in his face by accident. "one second Jason" Joseph said to his agent before muting his side of the phone call. "Belle, can you not see i'm in the middle of something? i'm trying to talk to someone very important and you are distracting me. i don't care about your stupid drawing, go to your mum or go to your room now, i mean it" he shouted at her. like really shouted at her. he pushed the drawing out of his face, accidentally ripping it in the process. this was when she lost her footing, she fell on the floor as he shouted.

his voice echoed through the house at how loud he was. he watched her, angry expression on his face, as her bottom lip quivered and then her eyes filling with tears. you'd never ever heard him shout like that to anyone, let alone his own daughter. you heard the loud sobs coming from your daughter and that was it. you wiped your hands on the tea towel next to you and walked into the living room, seeing Belle on the floor, drawing ripped and the salty tears falling down her cheeks. you looked at him go back to his phone call, not even acknowledging Belle who was still sobbing on the floor.

as soon as she saw you, she got up off the floor and ran toward you. arms raised as she sobbed, you picked her up and held her close, you walked towards Joseph, picking up the two pieces of paper that were scattered around the floor. no one would ever speak to your daughter like that. no one. you didn't care who it was and you weren't going to let Joseph get away with it. "how dare you. i don't know who you think you are speaking to my daughter like that but i won't allow it. she's done nothing but be nice to you after you've neglected her for months and the one time she finally wants to talk to you, you shout in her face? she's three years old Joseph and i'm sorry but you're acting like an arsehole." you said, voice slightly raised as you heard Belle's sobs increase.

Joseph stared at you stunned. you'd never not been in his corner, you always defended him but not this time. he'd never seen you look so furious. "i don't know what's wrong with you at the minute but you are not the Joseph i married" you said, hand now on Belle's head as sobs raked through her small body. "get out!" you said, looking him right in the eyes so he knew you meant it. "i'll call you back Jason" he said, ending the phone call quickly, obviously embarrassed that he'd been shouted at by you in front of his boss.

"what? all i did was tell her to leave-" he started, looking at a sobbing Belle in your arms. "you didn't tell her you screamed at her and ripped the drawing that she spent all day making for you! now don't make me force you to leave, get out!" you said, he sucked in a breath, guilty eyes meeting yours. he nodded and let his head fall, his eyes looking at the floor as he walked away from the two of you, leaving your house which was still filled with the ugly sobs coming from Belle.

you sat down on the sofa with her in your arms, holding her close as she cried. she sniffled and looked up at you. you shot her a sympathetic smile before wiping the salty tears that rested on her cheeks. "daddy not love me" she said, sounding heartbroken. your heart ached when you heard those words. "he does love you sweetheart. i don't know what's wrong with him but he'll come around i promise" you said, stroking her cheek comfortingly. "he said my drawing was stupid and it ripped" she said, looking at the drawing beside you, seeing the two pieces of paper all crumpled and ripped.

"i know baby but it wasn't stupid, your drawing was absolutely beautiful. i can see you being a artist or something" you said, tickling her side hoping to make her laugh, it did. she giggled slightly when you tickled her which made you smile. "come on bug, let's give you a bath" you said seeing the time in the wall being late, just before she would usually have dinner. you put Belle on the floor and walked with her hand in hand to the bathroom. you ran her a bath and put some bubbles in there with her rubber duck toys.

you bathed Belle and then got her dressed into her pyjamas before cooking dinner for you and her, leaving a plate in the microwave for Joseph. you hated seeing your daughter upset after the incident but he had no right to talk to her like that. she only wanted to show him her family drawing and he shouted. at around 8pm, you put Belle to bed. she was tired from the crying and hearing her sobs earlier broke your heart. you had no idea where Joseph was and in all honesty you didn't care.

he had no right to speak to anyone like that and the fact that the first time you'd heard him shout was to your daughter. you went to bed, angry. you were glad Joseph had gone out, leaving you to calm down your daughter. you fell asleep, no Joseph next to you. yeah you were glad Joseph had went out but you hated going to bed on an argument. you woke up at around 2:30am to someone getting into bed with you. you turned your head to the side to see a crying Joseph and a sleeping Belle laying on his chest.

you laid there and listened to him whisper to her as she slept. "i'm so sorry Bels. i didn't mean to shout at you i promise. i've been so stressed and i shouldn't of taken it out on you." he whispered, sniffling after he finished. "i swear i'm gonna change. and your drawing was so beautiful and i'm sorry for ripping it, i didn't mean to. i wish i took the time to look at your drawing and tell you how talented you are" he carried on, kissing her on the temple before resting his head on hers. he had hot tears rolling down his face as he held her close, feeling stupid for shouting at her.

after a few minutes of hearing his sniffles, he got back out of bed and walked to Belle's room, undoubtedly to put her back in bed. once he came back, you pulled him into your chest, sobs racking through his body. he put his arms around you and you let your hand run through his hair, trying to calm him down. "i'm so sorry y/n. i didn't mean to shout at her-" he sobbed, making you pull him closer.

"don't be silly. we know you're stressed love. just don't do it again, she was really upset" you said in a soft tone, a lot different from the one earlier. he shook his head and looked up from your chest and spoke up. "no never. never again. i felt bad as soon as i saw her in your arms. i didn't even realise how bad i shouted" he said, sounding genuine. you nodded and pulled him back into your hold. you knew he didn't mean to do it and you were happy he understood he was wrong and you knew in future he would never treat anyone like that again.