smashed - t.g

hi loves! i hope you're all okay. sorry i haven't been posting, i've actually gone into full time work so i have hardly any time to do anything. THIS IS SHIT but i guess enjoy my first Tom fan fiction.

you had moved to Cornwall two years ago and in that time you met your boyfriend Tom. he came into your life at a terrible time and being with him made you come out of the negative mental state you were in and you were so grateful for him. he worked on the caravan park site, where you both lived, and decided tonight he'd go out to the pub with a few work friends which you didn't mind. you weren't really the going out type and staying home sounded so much better than going out.

you were sat on the sofa, TV playing some random show whilst you were reading 'It Ends with Us', your phone next to you as you concentrated on the book. you loved to read whether is was in your heads or reading out loud in bed to comfort Tom, sending him into a deep sleep. your reading was cut short when your phone had a non stop buzzing sound coming from it. you looked at your phone seeing it said 'incoming call from Daniel'. he was one of Toms closest friends but he never called you, he had no reason to do for him to call you made you worried.

"hey Daniel, everything okay?" you asked, balancing the phone between your ear and shoulder as you put your bookmark in your book. "hey y/n. everything's fine it's just Tom is pissed out of his head and i was just wondering if you could come get him? he's like calling your name so i'm assuming he wants you" Daniel said, making you smile shyly. "i'll be there soon, i'll call you when i'm outside" you said, walking to the door to slip on your sliders. you weren't dressing to impress anyone so pyjamas and sliders would do.

you grabbed your keys and slipped them into your pocket as you walked out the door. you locked it then made your way to the car, hoping that Tom was okay. he never usually got drunk and when he did he would turn into the biggest baby ever. he would be so clingy and cuddly which you didn't mind on you, but if he was doing that to his friends you knew he would be embarrassed when you told him in the morning. the drive to the pub was quick, it was about 20 minutes away so you didn't mind driving to get him.

when you arrived outside the pub, you didn't have to call Daniel. he was already outside with Tom, he was lent against the wall, head in his hands as Daniel tried to keep him against the wall so he wouldn't fall. you stopped the car and quickly rushed to Daniel and Tom. you could head Tom groaning and his slurred voice as you walked closer to the pair. "no man i just need y/n" he slurred, rubbing his eye. you approached the two and Daniel felt relieved, he had him waiting outside so he could go straight home instead of drinking more.

"oh y/n thank god. he's been asking about you for ages." Daniel said as you placed your hand on Tom's shoulder. "don't worry, i can take it from here. go have a good time and thank you for taking care of him" you replied sending him a smile which he reciprocated and then went back to the bar. Tom still had his head in his hands, still lent against the wall. "Tom, love, i'm here baby" you said, stroking his shoulder comfortingly, he finally looked up and his face completely changed.

he looked sad when he looked up but then he saw you and flung his arms around your shoulders, pulling you into his hold. "y/n. oh my god i missed you so much" Tom said, leaving a sloppy kiss on your temple. "hi sweetheart. you ready to go home" you laughed, your hand rubbing up and down his back. "yes i am. i can't wait to cuddle and sleep" he said as you pulled away from the hug, his eyes closed as he swayed slightly.

you smiled and pulled him gently to the car, holding his hand as you guided him along the pathway. "woah the world is moving" he said as he swayed as he walked closer and closer to the car. you laughed loudly as you finally got to the car and opened the passenger door for him. he sat down in the seat and as soon as you closed the door his head fell onto the window, eyes closed as he 'rested his eyes' as he liked to call it. you got into the car and started driving home. the whole way home the car was almost silent worn Toms small snores filling the car.

you kept looking over at Tom, making sure he was okay as you drove to the caravan. after ten minutes, Toms head moved from the window to your shoulder, getting more comfortable as he slept. you let your hand move to stroke his cheek, giving him some comfort as you drove. you arrived home 15 minutes later and parked the car as close as you could to the caravan which was the car park down the road. you took the key out of the ignition and turned the car light on. you quietly opened the car door and walked around to the passenger side to help Tom out of the car.

you opened the passenger door and gently shook Tom awake. "Tom, sweetheart. do you think you can get out of the car?" you whispered, hand on his shoulder as he opened his eyes and looked at his surroundings. he allowed you to help him out of the car and walk to the caravan. the walk to the caravan was filled with Tom slurring his sentences and almost tripping up over nothing. once you'd got into the caravan you got Tom into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed. you started taking off his clothes so you could put on his pyjamas but he stopped you by grabbing your hands.

"excuse me. i have a girlfriend and i do not consent" he said, making you smile at him. even in his drunken state he was loyal to you and you were so grateful. "Tom, love, i am your girlfriend i'm just trying to help you get into your pyjamas" you said, stroking his arm comfortingly. he looked at you confused for a moment before his face changed to content and happy. "baby, oh i missed you so much" he said, smile widening as he pulled you into a tight hug. "i missed you too. now let's get you into your pyjamas so we can go to bed" you replied as your hand went up to stroke his cheek softly.

you helped him get changed into his pyjamas and got him into bed before getting yourself ready for bed.you brushed your teeth and washed your face before turning the lights off and made your way back to the bedroom where Tom was already fast asleep. you slipped into bed and Tom immediately laid his head on your chest, cuddling into you more. "goodnight love. sweet dreams" you said, kissing his forehead as he snored loudly, obviously in a deep sleep. you let your chin rest on top of his head, letting yourself fall asleep. whenever Tom slept he always let his head fall to your chest. it was like the only thing that helped him get to sleep was the sound of your heartbeat and you loved him so much.